"Ha! With any luck, it'll give you a head start here." Beidou said again, amused by Paimon.

"[Name], Aether, Thoma's resided on Ritou for quite some time new. It wouldn't be going too far to say he's the fixer around these parts." Beidou turned around to us.

I didn't quite catch what she meant, but thats fine.

"If you run into any problems here, just talk to Thoma. But if he tried to pull any moves on you," she said, almost glancing at me.

"I'll be sure to talk to him personally the next time I'm around." Beidou finished, emitting a barely noticeable dark aura.

Thoma laughed at that. "No need to worry! I'm sure we'll get along just fine." He said, reassuringly. I sweat-dropped a little.

"Good, Then if it's all settled, I'll be going. I wouldn't want to be caught with my sails down here. I do have wanted a fugitive on board, after all." Beidou spoke, quietly.

"Oh right.. Kazuha.." The pixie remembered.

"Until next time, you three. Remember to give it your all, no matter what perilous 'storms' you may encounter." Beidou placed a hand on her hip.

"Look forward to seeing you again Beidou." Aether said, smiling.
"Goodbye."
"Fair seas, Captain Beidou! Bye-bye!"

Beidou walked alway, boarding onto the Alcor again and the crew started getting ready for sail asap.

"Now then, first things first." Thoma said.
"We need to go get you registered at the border checkpoint."

"Huh..?" I said, furrowing my eyebrows slightly.
"Uhm..." the emergency food looked at Thoma confused. "Paimon thought we were supposed to be keeping things on the down low.. Are we just gonna walk into the government's hands?" Paimon continued, looking almost nervous.

He giggled. "Don't underestimate the reaches of the Sakoku Decree. You wouldn't be able to avoid inspection even if you to tried."
"So we have to play by the rules, even if we're bending them." Thoma explained.

"Oh... okay then." Aether said nervously while Paimon crossed her arms and I dead-panned.

Well whatever, we have to get in one way or another to see the Shogun. And as so. the four of us made a move on to the border checkpoint.

============

Now that I look at it, this place is extremely familiar, But,
where is it from? It is beautiful though.

Anyway, we approached the brunette inspector, and she noticed us and start speaking.

"Hello, please state your name, identity, and the purpose of your visit." She glanced at thoma.
"Oh, except you Thoma."

"You must be, new here." She said, looking at us while placing a hand on her chin.

Well no sh!t lady..

Paimon giggled at that.
"Excuse me? Please provide the information requested, and also declare any goods you are carrying with you." She said, looking pretty offended.

"Im here to look for my sister." Aether spoke. I almost face palmed, looking at him.

"Im sorry, but we do not allow arrival of personal issues here. I will have to ask you to-"

"Here are their entry papers, for your kind perusal." Thoma interrupted her, handing her a sheet of papers.

Paimon looked at him, absolutely angry.

"What!? Ugh, tAke yOur tIme! no RUSH or ANYTHING!" the pixie exclaimed sarcastically. I snickered at her reaction.

"Haha, I just wanted to see what you'd say... Sorry about that." Thoma spoke, amused by Paimon's reaction.