Joseph what's wrong with Natty ?

Stephanie her and TJ are fighting during a live event the other day TJ tried to use Natalie as a shield during his match against Jack Swagger

Joseph what the actual Fuck ?

Stephanie so I told her that she can stay with us for a while

Joseph alright that's Fine so as long Danielle doesn't fucking Show up

Stephanie you watch total divas

Joseph well I was told that next season there putting myself and Malcolm on there

Stephanie oh dear god

Brianna I have a feeling that this will be extremely Chaotic.

A few hours later

Malcolm Jacob and Joseph arrived at the arena a few hours prior to get some extra training in Joseph Marteniez would have a real challenge because tonight he would be Facing Luke Harper (Rip) Malcolm would be Facing his father In a Chairs match and Jacob would be Facing the Miz so a very action Packed Smackdown  they were in the Catering area when they were joined by Mr Money in the Bank Colby Lopez aka Seth Rollins.

Colby you jack ass why didn't you tell me you were making your Debut

Jacob um Surprise

Colby Stephanie Told me the same thing that she told Joseph so you got a girl Kid ?

Jacob well there's a girl I have a crush on for a while but I haven't said anything yet

Colby let me guess Ashley ?

Jacob how did you know

Colby I could see it in your Eyes

Jacob tell you what I'll go to NXT with you Next week and you will tell her how you feel

Jacob I'm Kind of Scared

Colby that's a good thing

Jacob it is

Colby yes that means that you care

Jacob well that makes sense.

Time skip start of Smackdown

Smackdown opened up with Jake Helmsley facing The Miz Mike was still upset about Joseph Marteniez beating The hell out of him on Raw a few days prior But no matter what The Miz tried Jake had a awnser in brute Strength and really good Timing. At one point Jake was about to win but Mizdow tried to Distract the Referee Miz tried to use one of the Tag titles but Jake Kicked it into The Miz's Face. Then Quickly hitting The Pedigree getting the Three count and the win after the match when he got backstage Jake was joined by Joseph Marteniez and Malickai the three of them were interviewed by Rene Young.

Rene Young Jake Helmsley what a impressive In ring debut what's next for you now that you have Malickai and Joseph Marteniez by your side ?

Jake Helmsley well that's a tough question I don't know exactly but I do know that anyone who gets in our way is in for a rude Awakening when they face The Prince The Demon Child and the Grim Reaper there will be Hell to Pay.

A Little bit later

Jade Neidheart went one on one with Summer Rae after what She put her older Sister Natalie through Jade was motivated by Anger and Plus Danielle was in trouble with Management because a few weeks Prior she had Made advances at Jacob Levesque aka Jake Helmsley so yeah it was filled with a Lot of Tension to say the least. Summer Rae went for her Spinning Leg Lariat but Jade Counterd and Showed her What a real Spinning Heel Kick is (picture the Black Mass) Jade got the three count and the Win after the Match Jade was Congratulated by her older sister who had some big news.

Jade thanks But I just can't get rid of that pain in the ass Summer Rae

Natalya you will get your chance at Hell in a Cell but Next week on Raw you and I will face Summer Rae and Eva Marie in a tag team match

Jade alright we'll show those Plastic Bitches When you mess with two sisters from Canada.

A little bit Later

Malickai's Chairs match against his father Kane was very Brutal at one Point Malickai had been Choke slammed through the announce Table Then Malickai speared his father Kane through the Barricade Not once but Twice  The Authority interfered But Jake Helmsley and Joseph Marteniez made the save Jake acted like he was actually going to join the Authority but he Kicked Seth Rollins in the Balls then Super Kicking him right in the Jaw. After all the chaos was felt with Kane was going through a Tombstone pile Driver into a pile of Steel chairs but Malickai Reversed It And hit the Tombstone pile Driver to his father Kane into a pile of Steel chairs.

A Little bit later off Camera

Malcolm are you alright dad ?

Glenn I've taken a lot Worse

Malcolm I was just making sure

Glenn I wanted you the first to know that we will be Facing each other again but at Hell in the Cell

Malcolm Please tell me it's a hell in the cell match

Glenn yes

Malcolm Fuck Yeah

Glenn I look forward to it

Malcolm as do I.

A little bit later

Nikki Bella was in the Ring waiting on who her Opponent was but the Crowd went nuts when the music hit it was Charlotte Flair from NXT she was accompanied by her father wwe hall of famer The Nature boy Ric Flair. the match it self was Good There was Good Actually it went in for a solid 10 minutes but in the end Charlotte won Hitting The Natural Selection after the match she said that in the near future this will be the Fate of Nikki Bella.

Time skip

It was time for the main event Joseph Marteniez vs Luke Harper Jake Helmsley and Malickai would be at ring side just in case anyone tried anything Suspicious . The Authority struck for the second time in one night and like last time it ended with them getting there asses kicked The match went on as Malickai and Jake Helmsley chased after the Authority backstage With that Luke Harper nearly got The Win hitting his famous Discus Close line but Joseph was able to Kick out shocking the wwe universe. When Luke Harper was going for another Discus Closeline he ran straight into a Pump Knee Strike Joseph quickly Hit The Last Ride Power bomb not once but three Times getting the three count and the win.

Time skip after Raw is over

Instead of Waiting Next week Jacob told Ashley how he felt before she Left And Surprisingly felt the Same way she was just  surprised that he Confessed his feelings They have known each other all there life's So this just made sense.

Ashley I am over cone with Emotion right now

Jacob wait did I do something Wrong ?

Ashley no god no it's Just you reason there is a 9 year age gap between us right

Jacob I know

Ashley I want to Go slow with this Take our time

Jacob I understand given your history I Promise to Treat you Like the Queen that you are.

Ashley Blushes as she leaves She hugs Jacob With him standing at 6'4 he Towers over  this was a nice feeling as he left Jacob was given Ashley's Phone number on a peace of paper life was looking Good for everyone.

Author's note

Next Chapter

Jacob and Ashley go out on there first date

Jade and Natalie team up

Joseph Meets Stephanie's Family

Malcolm Gets a Pep talk from The Undertaker