'Everyone is fighting'

Start from the beginning

"Red?" the girl questioned.

The blonde just smiled over at her, "Bye Red."

-

When Rah arrived home, she unlocked the door walking into an empty house.

"El?" the girl called out but there was no reply.

Rah made her way to their shared bedroom to see that there was no one there.

Who was the girl supposed to ask if El had been seen? no one knew they had been hiding her.

Rah grabbed her Walkman, tuning into the channel that her father had told her to use when she needed him.

She tried to contact her dad but there was no reply.

The girl sighed before walking back outside to go find her sister.

Rah felt useless as she aimlessly walked around town, she didn't have a clue where she was going but opted to walk towards the Wheelers house.

The girl went around to the basement door, knocking as she waited for who she hoped to be Mike to answer.

The door opened to reveal the dark haired boy. "Rah?"

"Hey." she greeted.

"Why are you here?"

"Yeah it's great to see you too" Rah sassed, "anyways... you haven't seen anyone around here have you?" the girl asked cringing at herself.

"What?"

The girl just stared blankly back at the boy, trying not to smack her forehead against the wall in front of her as she thought of a way to try save herself.

"See you at school tomorrow," she rushed out, quickly turning around and walking away.

"Wait! Rah!" Mike called out behind her.

"Bye!"

-

After abandoning her plans to find her sister, Rah made her way back home.

Walking through the woods, the girl could faintly hear the yells of her father as she neared the cabin.

By the time she had made it back, the shouting had died down and the girl walked into the house to see shelves tipped over and glass shattered along the floor.

"What the hell happened in here?" Rah muttered to herself.

"Dad?" She called out.

Hopper walked out from the bathroom and over to the girl. "Hey, Kid. where were you?"

"I was looking for El." she informed him. "What happened?"

After the girl was told about what had happened she walked into her room to see El on the floor crying but was pushed away when she tried to console her.

Rah sighed as she tried to pick the broken glass off her bed sheets before climbing in and trying to fall asleep.

-

The blonde girl scrunched up her nose as she watched Lucas jump into the dumpster.

She was stood next to Max as the group searched for Dart.

"Stop being a baby and do it already." Mike called up to the boy.

"This is so disgusting, is this really necessary?" The red head input.

Before anyone could reply, Dustin rounded the corner wondering 'what the hell was going on'.

"What do you think? We're looking through a dumpster like slaves, looking for your creepy little slug." Rah remarked.

Abruptly, rubbish came flying out of the big bin along with Lucas,

"well, well, well, look who finally decided to show up, after I drew the short straw. Real convenient."

"God, you stink." Max told him, moving closer to Rah.

"Yeah Luc-ass, you're really living up to the name."

"Where's Will?" Dustin asked.

"He'll be here." Mike assured him.

"Are you just gonna stand there? Or are you gonna help?" Lucas asked throwing a stick over to Dustin.

The five of them continued to poke at the bags of trash, Rah screaming out dramatically as a cockroach ran past her.

-

At lunch time, the party sat on the stairs outside the school as Mike tried to ring the Byers but to no avail.

"We need to talk. AV room. Now!" The dark haired boy announced, making his way inside.

Max got up to follow but was stopped by him, "party members only!"

Rah knew that the girl couldn't know, but defended her anyways. "Seriously Mike? How old are we?"

"This is non-negotiable!" The girl rolled her eyes and sat back down on the steps.

"What are you doing?" Mike asked her impatiently. "What does it look like? I'm waiting with Red."

Max smiled at the blonde girl as she sat down beside her, watching as the boys went inside.

"I'm sorry about him." Rah apologized to the red head.

"What's up with you guys and secrets?"

Rah sighed and turned her body towards Max.

"I'm sorry, I understand it's annoying but its just not safe." The girl tried to explain but was cut off when Max laughed dryly.

"Seriously? You too?" Rah looked confused. "Is this just a big joke to you guys?"

"You think I'm lying?" The girl got defensive. "I can't believe you think I'm lying."

"Well how can I not?" Max argued, the blonde girl just shook her head in reply.

Rah exhaled, watching as the girl stood up from the stairs and walked inside, kicking the railing with her foot in frustration and watching as it bent under the pressure.

She quickly looked around to see if anyone had seen what she had done before picking up her bag and running off.