The gift"

| Nami's pov |

Now that Sanji-kun was in the closet with me I walked up to him and gave him a small kiss on the cheek afterwards his eyes turned to hearts and I'm sure he died from a nosebleed "Sanji-kun are you ok??" I said before leaving the closet.

| Sanji's pov |

After heading to the closet nami gave me a kiss one the cheek and I suppose I fainted but it was the best moment of my life (●♡∀♡) when I woke up I decided to cook dinner after seeing the time.

| Nami's pov |

Most of us were awake and Luffy seemed as if he were gonna starve to death so I decided to see if Sanji-kun had finished dinner. Walking in I saw he was still cooking so I asked "hey Sanji-kun how long before the food is ready? I think Luffy is gonna starve to death" I said before chuckling a little. The blonde responded with "The food will be ready in 10 minutes nami-swan" Sanji-kun said with hearts in his eyes as always.

| 10 minutes later | Sanji's pov |

"Nami-swan! Robin-chan! Here are your plates (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤" I said before giving nami and Robin their food. Luffy ran at me acting as if he hadn't eaten in years.

| When most were asleep |

I woke up to see Sanji in the kitchen so I ran in to ask for a snack cause I was starving "oi Sanji can I have a snack I'm starving"
Sanji annoyingly replied with No so I went to bed starving thanks to Sanji.

(Ok I lied about the spicy I'm not capable of that btw  the last part was Luffy if you couldn't tell.)