Different

Norman tries to comprehend everything that happened in the other universe he was in. He was devastated by the fact he had caused so much trouble to the other Spider-Man in the other universe, and to the poor innocent people he— no, not him. It was the Green Goblin who harmed all those civilians, but that is also on Norman's behalf. He did after all turn himself into a monster. Osborn decided to not ponder it anymore and move on, it's in the past now. He was now thinking about his son, Harry. He thought about how much of a bad father he was to Harry, he ignored his son a lot. Which made Norman feel sad. Now that Norman has somewhere to start fixing things, he heads to his home. When Norman arrived to his penthouse, he knocked at first. No answer. He rang the doorbell, nobody answered. He waited a couple of minutes to make sure there wasn't a single soul in there. He knew he always kept a spare key around, but where was it? He was struggling to remember as to where the key was, He can't remember much about his life before. Only the major or meaningful events. For example, how he became a millionaire and his son Harry. Norman dropped the search for the key. He then recalled that his old friend, Doctor Otto Octavius, was also back. Norman decided to look around New York City for either his son or Otto. As Norman walked out of the complex, he noticed that something looks different or feels different. Norman sighed. He didn't like being alone in this world, he tried to be optimistic though. Dr. Osborn was glad he was given a second chance to be better than what he was in the past. Norman starts walking down the sidewalk towards to what used to be Oscorp. Oscorp. As he looked thoughtfully at the skyscraper, he began to realize that Oscorp was no longer there. Frustrated, Norman walks away from the building and determines whether or not to go back to the penthouse.

"Norman?" A voice said questionably behind Norman.