"And how's that going?"

"Terrible."

Heather blinked in surprise, before looking down at the paper Moira had been writing on, her eyes widening as she scanned over the messy handwriting. "You've called all these people? All - what is that - twenty? And they all said no?" Moira didn't answer, but Heather took her silence as a yes. "Why are they - you know - "

" - Not letting me use their planes? Not supporting me?" Heather was surprised by how Moira snapped, but she didn't look up to meet her doe like gaze, instead continuing in a disgusted tone, like the words actually pained her to spit them out. "Because. I helped you all - I helped my friends, people that respected me until a certain agency. And now I'm known as helping dangerous individuals and no one there trusts me."

Heather stared at her for a moment in silence, not knowing how to respond to that. "But we helped them? We stopped World War III!"

"And some of them are grateful for that. But they don't want to be mixed up with me and have their name tainted forever." Moira let out a frustrated sigh, leaning back against the chair, wincing when her back popped loudly. "We'll just have to find a new way - "

Heather had stopped listening, as an idea had popped up like a lightbulb above her head. " - Moira, I, uh, I have an idea."

Moira raised an eyebrow, an amused look on her face, but she didn't stay anything. Heather took this as a sign to keep going. "I have a friend. His name is Joey. And he works for the FBI - " Moira wrinkled her nose at that, but said nothing, " - and he's really nice, I swear. If I ask, maybe he could find someone and could get a plane down here to get us." Moira furrowed her eyebrows in thought and Heather bounced on the balls of her feet, biting her lip in anxiousness.

She knew Joey would do anything for her - hell, if she asked, he'd swim down here himself - but there was still some doubt. What if Joey couldn't find a plane? Or what if Joey had grown tired of Heather sneaking around with the whole Erik and Edie thing? What if he wasn't willing to help her anymore?

"Why not?"

Heather had been so consumed by her thoughts that she had almost forgotten that she was still waiting for Moira's permission. The younger girl nodded silently, before reaching for the blue phone, Moira watching her like a hawk, as she carefully dialed the numbers.

The phone ringed almost three times and by then, Heather had began to internally panic. She didn't know what time it was in America, what if it was too late or too early, what if he wasn't in his office, should she have called his home phone, maybe she should just hang up - 

But before Heather could remove the phone from her ear, she heard his voice.

"Moran."

Heather let out a sigh of relief, before breathing out. "Joey."

"Heather?" There was a creak, as if Joey had sat or stood up from his old chair. "Hey, I haven't heard from you all week, are you - "