early life [childhood]

[Yamato was an orphan from age 4, his birth mother  being a sex worker abandoning him.]

"Yama.. go to the convenience store to get some candy okay? Mama will be waiting outside for you" the woman had said, giving her 4 year old son money, the male that she was with glaring at Yamato with distasteful sigh.
Yamato had smiled, and held onto his mothers arm to press a soft kiss to her cheek before walking away to the local convenience store, tucked between two buildings.

A gentle employee had greeted the young boy from the counter, the old worker knowing of the life in which Yamato had constantly lived, yet Yamato seemed so oblivious to it all

Even if the  money had been entirely for Yamato himself, he had managed to get enough to buy two big pork buns, one for himself and one for his mother. He had loved his mother, even if she was always away for the most part of his life, whenever she was there for him it overjoyed Yamato.

"Now stay safe out there Yamato, watch out for those street punks" the convenience store worker had said, Yamato nodding before leaving to go back to his mother

Walking out of the store to the dark city at night, he walked around and looked for his mother.. no sign. Where was she? He had to give her the pork bun before it had gotten too cold.. the only thing he had saw being a taxi driving off into the depths of the city streets.

Being the last time he had saw his mother, he had lived in the streets, grieving and hiding from delinquents and small gang groups which had patrolled the alleyways at night, only 4 years old and already fending off for himself

Being the last time he had saw his mother, he had lived in the streets, grieving and hiding from delinquents and small gang groups which had patrolled the alleyways at night, only 4 years old and already fending off for himself. He was starving, weak and a target to those around him.. one night facing trouble with a group of young age street punks.

Through mid beating, it had abruptly stopped at the sound of pleads and yells of pain, a small group of Yakuza cleaning up the street punks that had fallen on their turf of the city.

A small gold pin clipped to the fold of their suit had read of the Inagawa-kai Clan, one of the most feared yakuza in Japan.

Yamato had been watching, the group brutally beating the younger punks to the ground, scared that he was going to be next. The lead man of the yakuza group had turned to look at Yamato, approaching him slowly.
"Tell the boss we got some new company." The male said, his voice low and grumbly, picking up Yamato.

The group had been looking for some younger faces, wanting to raise them in the family. There was too much risk in having street punks and delinquents join such groups as their reckless behavior had tainted the names of their clan.

"You're with me now, kid.. the name is Gon, Gon Hasegawa." The male said by the time his underlings had went off to report Yamato to the head boss, Gon feared by many as he was one of the strongest in the yakuza group.

"Now don't be disrespectful.. tell me yours." Gon had said, a smile growing on the males face, the smile not fitting with Gon at all as he looked more angry than "happy"

"Y..Yamato. I don't.. have last name." Yamato had choked out, Gon nodding slowly, a hand with multiple bulky gold rings going up to wipe the bloody scrape on Yamatos forehead.

"Your last name is now mine, as you are now a Hasegawa.. Hasegawa Yamato."

//here's a little background!!! Im sorry if it's long but please, commentary is welcomed and I enjoy seeing how people react to these kinds of things!
Next will talk about his years in the yakuza and then how he currently is running his bar- sorry if this is long