Everfrozen Gates of Teyvat

Start from the beginning

Finally reaching the Northland Bank I was met with Xiangling, Shenhe, Jin and another person who I assume to be this 'y' person. Noticing me as well the four turn to me and give small smiles and wave me over.

'Y': "You've got some good friends, strong ones as well. With this group we shouldn't have much trouble in the Northland Bank. Ah where are my manners, I am Yelan." So 'Y' was just the short form for her name?

Y/n: "A pleasure to finally meet you in person, but I digress. Have you made a plan yet?"

Yelan: "Of course, you, me and Shenhe will be fighting at the front while Xiangling and Yun Jin will take care of any stragglers since the two aren't as experienced as we are." Makes sense to me, I'm starting to think involving Jin was a bad idea. I just hope it will go smoothly.

Shenhe: "Enough chitter let's cave their skulls in. I want to hear them scream." Well someone seems eager to fight.

Xiangling: "What she said!" You're not supposed to encourage her! When she said that Shenhe smiled slightly before whispering in my ear.

Shenhe: "I like her already." Following that she slowly made her way to the door.

Shenhe: "Let's break their legs first."

Yun Jin/ Xiangling: "Yeah!" Something's wrong I can feel it.

Following their small war cry Yelan and I followed their lead and took our position in the lead of the group. Focusing our energy Shenhe and I simultaneously punched their giant doors, blowing them completle of their hinges to reveal a large amount of advanced Fatui members jumping through three portals while a now bandaged Childe was overlooking their advance. Well that changed when all eyes where suddenly on us. I swear I can see Keqing through one of these portals.

Yelan: "The Vision bearer of Liyue have come to stop you, give up Fatui scum." I guess fighting talk is something all of them enjoy huh?

Fatui: "Never! With our Harbinger here we'll beat you in no time!" Ha you mean the Harbinger that I beat by....actually how did I beat him? Last I remember a whale was about to flatten me.

[???: "That would've been my doing. Your anger was just so enticing I couldn't help myself."] Who- no what was that? Am I going crazy now or what..

[???: "You should probably start to focus on the fight, since you managed to stabilize our connection we'll be able to talk more later. Now kick their asses."]

[Y/n: "Well I don't have much of a choice do I ?"]

[???: "Hehe Nope."]

While I would've loved to figure out whatever that just now was I can't. With all thes henchmen here i won't have enough time to just disassociate and chat with whatever it was that I talked to. Noticing that despite our efforts more and more Fatui slipped through these portals I decided to folow them to the other side.

Y/n: "Everyone I'll go and check out where these portals go, If i'm not back in a minute close them from here!" And like the person I am I cryo dashed through a few Fatui and jumped in the portal without waiting for their response.

POV: Keqing

Fighting Osial is becoming harder and harder by the second partially because of the Fatui that keep appearing out of some kind of Portal. However I've noticed something wrong with them after leaving the portal.

Keqing: "Everyone! Something or someone seems to be weakening the Fatui from the other side, let us use this chance to take them out of the picture once and for all!"