Family.

Ten POV:

When I awoke I decided to continue getting food while I was trying to get some food I was pulled on the arm by this big and grizzly man who was asking him things about parents and family which I did the most reasonable thing in this situation. I lit my entire arm on fire which ended up burning my sleeve revealing my tattoo of 010 I started running, running and not looking back.

He eventually caught up to me and ended up asking me if I wanted a family and once I took a view through his mind I realised he had no bad intentions with me. So reluctantly I got into his vehicle on my way to my new family.

*bang* *bang* *bang* "JESUS FUCKING CRIST CALM DOWN" exclaimed the voice of young man which startled me while Hopper was just waiting for the door to open. "Ah... hello chief what are you doing here this late?" Questioned the man.

"So what's your name kid" said the now known man as Billy, "I'm Ten" I say solemnly "I asked for your name, not your age dumbass" billy exclaimed "My names Ten, I'm fourteen" I clarified 'the fuck kind of name is that' billy thought

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

It is currently my first day at school and I have this thing called biology now and it's with a teacher called Mr. Clarke, hopefully it's fun. Once I got into the classroom I had to introduce myself because I was new 'why are his eyes red' was what majority of the entire class was asking themselves "Dustin, drumroll please" Mr. Clarke asked his student. "I'm Ten, now let me be" I said with a bored tone but what got my attention was a hot chick with orange hair in the back row, 'I have got to talk to her later' I thought as I noticed the only available seat was next to her, FUCK YES.

Mike POV:
"Guys do you think he's like Eleven?" I quietly asked my friends just loud enough so Mr. Clarke doesn't hear.

Ten POV:
'Eleven? How do they know about Eleven?' I questioned myself. "Anyway class, today we're going to be dissecting frogs" Mr. Clark said in his usual up beat tone, once we got paired up into  partners with the people we where sitting with once we started working I was trying to make the girl laugh 

(Watch from 0:22 - 1:06)

I eventually made her laugh and that was it for the day next thing I know she asked me if I wanted to go to the arcade on the weekend even though I was confused I agreed.