*Crack*

The sound echoed throughout the whole golden house while a pair of golden eyes watched in shock as her trusty sword was snapped in half, leaving the bigger part of the blade to fall on the ground. Realizing this was the moment I was waiting for I send the avatar to intercept the supposed deadly blow that was directed at Lumine.

POV: Lumine

No...

I..I failed again! I guess this is where I fall, I'm sorry Paimon. I guess we'll never be able to finish our journey together. I let you down just as much as Venti and brother. I promised to keep the other gnoses save and here I am dying.

Knowing I won't be able to block his blade I fell to my knees, closing my eyes and waiting for the pain. The pain that's about to wash over me....any second now....why isn't he killing me?

Opening me eyes I was met with a confusing scene. Before me stood a partly see-through humanoid being. The confusing part was that it had blue skin that was littered with light blue marks, but that doesn't matter seeing as it's blocking Childe's attack for me.

???: "As entertaining as it was to watch you two pummel each other I must cut this lovely banter of yours short." Who would've thought that I'd ever be happy to hear that man's voice, certainly not me. I don't know where he came from so suddenly but I'm just glad he did.

Y/n: " I must say Lumine, while I cannot bear the chaos that seems to be glued to you I have to give you credit where credit is due. Stalling a harbinger is no easy task. You have my respect for that blondie" Ugh not another dumb nickname! Please just call me Lumine, no one else does that! It'll make you special either way!

Childe: "You...why are you here now? As you can see the Traveller can't stop me so why try to interfere?" Really? You're the one who had to resort to shady power-ups!

Y/n: "Oh please I've been here for like half a day now, it was enough time to watch you be absolutely demolished by Lumine. Oh and I suppose this is what you're looking for right? i was so free as to take it while it was still warm." Did he just say that he watched the fight since it starte- wait is that the Gnosis?! 

Now standing before me was Y/n who held what looks like a chess piece, a rather blocky one at that. slightly turning around he threw it at me! I wanted to shout at him that it wasn't something he could just throw around, but to my suprise the 'Gnosis' started glitching before turning blue. Realizing it was a fake I decided to play along in an extreme manner.

And so I started slowly standing up while releasing my geo powers in the form of an orange glow around me and started to laugh like a maniac.

Lumine: "Hahaah I can't believe you let us fool you like that Tartaglia! Thanks to your incompetence we were able to obtain the Geo gnosis and not only that but you also allowed me to drain its power completle! You see this..*Hold up the now grey and blue Gnosis* this is just trash now" And just like that I crushed the fake with my bare hands.

POV: Y/n

Gee she should've taken actor as a career path instead. If I didn't know that it was a fake I would've believed her little spiel, but I didn't even expect her to do this, I just wanted her to hide it! Keeping my pokerface I stared at Childe who by now seemed about ready to kill us, good.

Childe: "You...how dare you! This is unacceptable! I'll kill you!" And just like that he started to transform, is he a magical girl or why does he keep transorming?

Ignoring that I started to fire projectiles at him, well icicles to be precise. If he wants to kill me I'll return the gesture duh. Realizing he had no time to be flashy ,and I don't know destroy the floor or something, he sped right towards me only to hit nothing and to be hit by an explosion of cryo not a second later. Knowing he couldn't expect this I used Xiao's vanishing trick and used my cryo avatar as the cryo attack that followed me.

Childe: "Tch if small attacks don't work how about I use a big one!" As I saw him teleport towards the other end of the room I knew it was going to be really big. And just like he promised it was, but honestly...a whale? Watching as the whale closed in on me I couldn't help but let a smirk escape.

POV: Childe

Watching as my whale was about to land I grinned, partly because that guy realized he wouldn't be able to do anything about it and just stood there! But my grin fell when I felt a sudden chill run down my spine, a cold voice echoing around me with it.

Y/n/???: "Glaciate" Before I could even blink I saw some kind of black ice emerge and pierce my whale like it wasn't even there. I watched in pure terror as I sensed the abyssal energy leaking out of the ice, crystalizing and shattering the hydro whale in the progress.

I tried my best to atack him but he created these black glaciers quicker then I could teleport! In the end I overstretched the time limit of my Foul Legacy, forcing me to transform back and black out, well more like stay paralyzed for a few minutes while I watched Y/n walk towards me, toppling and shattering the many glaciers in the progress

At some point he stopped walking and watched as I slowly got up, guess I'll be forced to play my trump card. Let's see how they'll defend themselves against an ancient god, let me see what that girl can do with the power of a Gnosis!

Childe: "Haha what a wonderful battle comrade, sadly I'll have to take my leave here but don't worry I arranged a playmate for you! Y/n, Traveller meet Osial, Overlord of the Vortex!" I shouted, summoning the talisman to summon this ancient deity.

Hearing the heavy rain drops on the windows above I decided to make a run for it as well, fearing what that man, no that thing will do to me. No matter how you see it black ice is not a normal occurance neither is that distorted voice.

As I left I could barely hear them curse at me, nothing new to me.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hi, yes another one already.

I hope it was to your liking :)

No I did not read it a second time to correct anything >:0