Boxes are the best

Little/Hybrid: Felix (omega, cat-hybrid)

Caregivers: mainly Chan (alpha), Minho (alpha) & Hyunjin (beta)

No one's POV.:

Felix was exhausted when he joined Minho to go to the practice room this morning. He didn't necessarily hate Mondays but they had helped 3racha replace the fridge in their dorm the previous day and he still felt sore. The fridge in the other dorm had broken down not long ago, forcing 3racha and Hyunjin to store their food in the other dorm for the time being. They had purchased a fridge but hadn't gotten the opportunity to set it up until the weekend. The entire group had helped moving the old one out of the kitchen and setting the new one up before moving the food over from the other dorm. Felix was quite certain Minho was at least as sore as him, having carried the old fridge out, but of course the alpha didn't let anything on, pretending it hadn't affected him at all. The younger was relieved when they collected Hyunjin from his dorm, the beta whining that he was way too sore to dance right now but it wasn't like they had much of a choice. They had to work out a new choreography and the dance-racha would do best if they all contributed their ideas.

They had barely finished warming up but Felix was already sweating. It didn't usually take this much out of him but he was tired, so what did he expect? Hyunjin sat on the ground next to him, pouting up at Minho as the older announced they'd go over the parts that they had already come up with. How could the alpha function so easily, not the slightest hint of him being tired in either his voice or his expression. Probably because he simply wasn't tired. Felix couldn't help but envy the older sometimes. He knew that alphas were supposed to be stronger but this much stronger? It wasn't fair. "You okay, Lixxie?", Minho asked softly when he noticed the Aussie was spaced out, not whining like Hyunjin. As long as the beta still had the energy to whine and complain about being sore, Minho wasn't too worried about him but his other dongsaeng had barely spoken a word since they had left the dorm this morning. Felix' eyes snapped back into focus when he smelled the worry in the alpha's scent. Stretching, the omega yawned: "Jus' sleepy. I'm okay." - "Are you sure you're not feeling little? You've been acting off all morning", Minho frowned, now also having Hyunjin's attention. "Kinda, but not yet so please don't use pet names till we're home", Felix admitted shyly, "My mind's a bit fuzzy but I want to stay big while we work, so I can memorize the steps."

His hyungs weren't too happy about that but understood his reasoning, so they let him be. Though, Hyunjin insisted: "You gotta tell us if anything changes though, yeah?" With his nurturing instincts kicking in, the beta barely felt tired anymore and paid more attention to his dongsaeng than his burning muscles. Minho too kept a closer eye on the omega from then on but remained mostly silent as he knew the younger didn't like being cornered. They took more breaks than they usually would but their practice still seemed to take a lot out of Felix, his shirt quickly sweat-through. Something else that worried Minho, was the Aussie's scent. He doubted that Hyunjin was able to pick up on it yet, not being as sensitive to pheromones, but the alpha easily noticed.