II. We got a plan?

I arrive at Hyuga Academy, It's been like 4-5 years since I'm here in this world

I arrive at Hyuga Academy, It's been like 4-5 years since I'm here in this world. Let's go back. I died in a car crash on my way home because of a fight that happened behind me.

 Now I woke up 14-15 years old in a different world, with an unfinished game called Yandere Simulator. I thought that I am the main character due because it sounds like your isekai manhwa/manga story but turns out that I am no one as nothing interesting happened in my life.

I just accepted that I live in the new world as [Name]. Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not mad that I'm not Heather or "Y/N" in this story. I mean have you seen the work they go through? No thanks.

I'm now 20 or 21 and attending Hyuga Academy, also known as the school that the world revolves in.

I sigh and change my shoes, walking to my class that is Class 2-1, my seat is in the 2nd front row and 2nd right. That sounds like a background character's seat because usually the main guy's seat is at the back.

I put my bag on the chair and stared out the window, with my own eyes I see a tall man, with black short hair, not wearing the school sweater or blazer. "Huh, he's plain." I thought to myself.

I squint my eyes to check, he looks similar, well actually different... Oh crap that's Ayato Aishi isn't it?

I'm too late, aren't I? He already met Taeko Yamada then? RIP Osano, I hope someone misses you. Whatever it's not my business. I promised myself I wouldn't befriend any main characters so I can survive.

"I hope Taeko enjoys my bento, what if she doesn't like it?." Someone says, I turn my head around and I see Osano talking to.. a male Raibaru? Him too? That's weird, I attended this school for a year but I don't even know that Raibaru's a guy here.

"Osano, she'll like it. You don't have to be worried!" He replies, assuring Osano. I go back and look at the sky as this is what I did last year, it was like a regular schedule for me. I felt like an NPC, either looking at the sky or mostly looking at my phone in the classroom. Surprisingly, this is a college so there are over 400 students or even more. New people that weren't in-game got added.

In my opinion, it's better that way. The school looks better and is huger than the one in-game, it looks nice. That's what matters.

"Thanks, Ryuto." I was eavesdropping on everything, not like they would be mad about it. They don't even notice I'm here. Also his name Ryuto? I mean better than Raibaro. The laziness of YANDEV, if Taeko were to marry one of the male rivals I hope they take her last name no matter how common it is.

They both leave, rolling my eyes. I finally got tired of looking at the blue sky. I grabbed my phone and sat down. Just did what I usually do to my phone. Texting, scrolling, playing video games.

I hear a door open and turn around to see who it was. It was Ayato, he was holding something but he quickly hid it. He glared at me then left, he.. got a problem or what?