What If: T H I R T Y - S I X

Start from the beginning

I turn it off and pull my keys out. I head into the school looking around for my new classes. Without looking, I bumped into someone and we fell to the ground. With the person on top of me.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking and-" I apologize but as I did so, I looked at the figure above of me.

The world felt like it stopped and I stared into beautiful honey green eyes. He stared at me and grin crept onto his face.

"Looks like I've crashed landed on you..." he jokes.

"Mood killer." I looked away as he got up and helped me up. "Have we met before?"

   "No... I don't recall..." He ponders as he gave it a thought. "I feel I've seen you before."

   "Right?"

   "Funny... what your my soulmate from the psst life or something?" He jokes as we laugh it out. I felt stares and I look around. "Why is everyone staring at us?" He asked.

   "Oh... nothing," I nervously laughed. I pull him close and whispered. "You're the first guy to actually have a conversation with me other than my best friend. Let's say I'm the popular girl. Every guy is now jealous."

   He pulled back and got the idea. By the looks of it, he must be new to the school to not know things roll here. "Oh, by the way, can we have lunch together? I don't know anyone here besides you... umm..."

   "Y/n."

   "Camilo."

   We shook hands and smiled. "Sounds great. Fingers crossed that we have the same lunch time." I walked away and waved goodbye to Camilo.

Some time later, lunch rolled around and I sat down with my nerdy best friend and his girlfriend. I ate my food and minded my business on Finn's conversation until something got my attention.

"So I was like... I let this dude in my last period, and he got all the guys asking him questions. He was my new lab partner. So concentrating was hard for me," Finn complains. "What's worse that now I have to suffer two stampedes."

"Wait... are you talking about Camilo?" I asked.

"Yeah? You know him?"

"Not fully. I met him this morning," I replied. I counted down and the guys started to walk up to me. I take a deep breath and turned around. "You know what to do, Finn."

"Yeah. Yeah. Feed you so your food wouldn't get cold," he sighs. Rachel sighs admiring him as they continue in conversation. Rachel is very understanding of the daily situation I'm in. But considering it as her being my bodyguard, to keep any guys in check.

"Y/n, this is for you." A shy boy gave me a box of chocolates.

"Aww, so sweet. I can't eat chocolates or sweets remember, Kris?" I smiled. I grabbed the box and grabbed a chocolate. "But not to be rude, I will eat one." I popped one into my mouth. Gosh, I love sweets but if it wasn't for my career I would've taken the box. "Now, the remaining pieces is my way of accepting your kindness and sharing it with others, k?"

"Ok!" He smiled brightly and walked away.

"Next?"