the princess is angry

Zacznij od początku

" it will take a bit of time but she is going to be alright" he said reassuring me and start using magic to heal her .

my worries was replaced by anger .

I stand up " good . concentrate on healing her and I will find whoever did this " I said coldly.

helena ate the cake that I ordered which means the poison wss for me not for her .

I'm sorry helena.

" hey! let me go ! I have nothing to do with this" a man kept yelling

" your highness." I turn to duke noctem. he was holding the mans hands behind his back and put his sword at his throat" I find him looking from afar and trying to run away the instant he saw me looking at him. he probably have something to do with this matter"

" good work" I said and looked at that man coldly.

" trying to kill me on my birthday huh? aren't you guys a bit nasty? " I kneeled down and looked at him .

I was really angry.

" I have nothing to do with this" he denied

I stare at him for a moment and stand up.

the ring in my hand became a sword " is that so? then I suppose you are of no use to me" I kicked him on the chest with my heels .

he feel on his back groaning from pain.

louic took some steps back after seeing me take care of this.

I put my heels on his chest and pointed my sword at him.

" just so you know. the person who faint right now was a friend of mine and I have no mercy to those who harm my family" I put pressure on his chest.

he screamed from pain

" I-I said I ...Dont know!! " he said difficulty.

everyone's eyes was on me .

no one dared to stop me .well who would?

" you should seriously learn that there is times when you need to give up .Im speaking by experience by the way"

even so the man stayed silent .

" I see. you give me no choice " I raise my heels from his chest and put it above ....well between his legs.

after seeing what I was going to do the man start panicking .

I'm wearing hight heels so it will make greaat pain.

" wait..what are you doing?" he said sweating a lot.

" I wont do it if you answer me who order you "

he grit his teeths but didnt say anything.

at this sight I trample on 'it'

the nobels gasp and the man screamed from the suffering.

I think I heared louic saying something to lucas but I didnt hear it .

" sir lucas ...have your fiance ever punish you like 'that'" he said sweating a bit .

lucas's face looked a bit pale at the sight .

if there is one suffrence that all man understand it is that .

" no but I think I shouldn't tease her or make her angry from now on" lucas said sweating ,his hands still healing helena.

" I'm with you man" louic comforted lucas by puting his hand on his shoulders.

even after all that pain this guy still didnt open his mouth.