P R O LO U G E

En başından başla

“Come on Suga” He said getting up. “Time for lunch.”Now that it was lunch, he needed to have a smoke and get rid of her. She was a nice fuck-no more. He made it clear before they started intercourse. Intercourse? Ha!

He pulled on his fashion ripped jeans and his blue t-shirt that said ‘Read my mind’. Ha! If any girl read his mind, she would be seeing herself naked. Not that he was a pervert but who doesn’t imagine a naked girl. He then pulled on his leather jacket. Yeah baby. I’m bad! He thought grinning. If there was anything he loved in this world, that would be his black leather jacket.

“Can’t we cuddle a little bit longer?” She whined as she pulled on her cloths. This was exactly the reason why he didn’t take whiny girls. Sabrina had been giving him the lust eyes for days and Colton being the bad boy, couldn’t resist. Now he regretted it.

Colton sighed. “Nope. I get hungry after sex. And food is something I really love.” He said rolling his eyes. Man! He was fed up with her already. He couldn’t blame her though. He knew he was just so sexy that girls can never get over him.

She came closer and hung her hands around his neck, pressing her big chest against his. It turned him on again and he wondered whether he should go out or fuck her again. She nibbled on his ear “Well, will you meet me after school? Maybe we can go somewhere…” She suggested huskily.

Not a bad idea though he was busy after school. The races start at four pm and he needed to be there at time. He was one of the best racers after all. Plus if he didn’t race, he wouldn’t have money since his parents had stopped his pocket money for a whole month. Like they could stop him from doing what he wants.

Before he could say anything, the door opened. Colton grinned when he saw his best buddy standing there looking pissed. Ah now that’s the expression that suited her. Lena Jennings. The cheerleader captain. The most agonizing women in the world. And unfortunately best friends with Colton.

Now anybody would be wondering how a cheerleader like Lena could be best friends with bad boy Colton. Well in third grade when Colton was surrounded by some loosers, Lena had jumped in and helped him-not that he needed help. So ever since they’re best buds. He challenges her and she challenges him. Most people in school wondered when they’ll officially become a couple. Yuck! Colton had never though of Lena like that. She was like a sister though that never stopped him from teasing her about sexual stuff.

Colton smirked “Hello sunshine. Wanna join us?” Oh if she wasn’t pissed first, she would be now.

“I’ll pass.” She said in monotony.

No reaction huh? O-kaaay not weird. He thought. Normally Lena would be irritated by his teasing. They would hit each other and tease each other but today was different. She was probably too pissed today. He wondered what he did to have her pissed at him.

Again before he could say something, he was interrupted. He rolled his eyes. Don’t girls have any manners?

“Hello Lena” Sabrina said rudely before looking back at Colton “Baby, can we-

And she was interrupted by Lena. What is it with interrupting?! Women’s! When will they learn to get along.. He thought sighing aloud.

“Hi Sabrina” Lena said then looked at Cole “Col, we need to talk.” Lena said ignoring Sabrina’s glare. Ok his spidy-senses were telling him that something bad was going to happen if he didn’t get them away from each other. He really enjoyed watching cat fights. It turned him on but right now wasn’t a good time.

“I was talking to him” Sabrina sneered. See what I mean!

Lena gasped dramatically “Oh really? I didn’t realize you were. You may continue” Ok time for me to step in before it gets nasty. He knew who would win if they fought. He had nail marks on his arms for the proof. Damn! Lena would claw your eyes out with nails if she has too.