"No wonder what?" Jihoon asked, looking quite cluless.

"No wonder he keep on bothering me, right? That's what you wanted to say, right WATANABE-KUN?" Junkyu emphasising Haruto's family name while glaring at Haruto. Maybe he don't want Haruto to spill that out. Thank you, Kim Junkyu.

"But the truth is opposite. Because I keep on bothering Junkyu, I get to know Hyunsuk and can be friend with Hyunsuk," Jihoon said. "Right, Hyunsuk-ah?"

Friend, huh? So, it's decided. No more crush on Park Jihoon. We are friend now.

I never bite the pain

"Come with me," Junkyu pulled Haruto's jacket, forcing Haruto to stand up and following him. Where is he taking Haruto to?

"Yah! I want to eat," Haruto said but still following Junkyu who's still draggung him by his jacket.

"Eat can wait," Junkyu said.

"My stomach can't," Haruto whined. Junkyu sighed before come back to take a piece of chicken and stuffed it into Haruto's mouth. The rest of us confused on what the hell this two are doing right now, but none of us questioned it.

"What the hell?" Yoshi asked after Junkyu and Haruto are no longer can be seen. I wonder where they went.

"Hyunsuk-ah are you free this Saturday?" Jihoon suddenly asked. Saturday? I was planning to go to that one exhibition in our town. I have been asking the kids but none of them want to come with me so I decided to go by myself. I'm not free, right?

"Hyunsuk has been asking our friends to go with him to an exhibition. But none of us want to," Yoshi said.

"Oh! Jihoon asked us as well isn't it?" Jeongwoo asked.

"Is it the Aiurs's Art and Film Exhibition?" Jihoon asked. Eh? He knew Aiurs?

"Yes. You know Aiurs?? He's quite underrated around here," I said excitedly. Well I never saw anyone around me actually talking about Aiurs.

"I love his arts. I even went to his exhibition in Japan. I'm really happy that he's doing his exhibition here," Jihoon said. "You remember when his art get feature in V Kim's MV? No one even talked about it even the MV got a lot of attention,"

"Right! Many famous people bought his arts and he even assisted some famous directors on their projects. He really deserved to get more attention," I said.

"Great. You guys should go together then," Yoshi said. "Looked like you guys shared the same braincells. If he's talking about that to us none of us will respond to him like you did. Hyunsuk will definitely be happy being friend with you,"

"Really? Should we?" Jihoon asked. Wait? Should we?

"Oh. Yeah. We should," I said.

"I'll text you about it," Jihoon said. He looked like looking at my behind. "Yah. Where have you been, huh?"

"Suddenly I feel hungry again," Junkyu who just came back to our table with Haruto said.

"Don't you just eaten just now?" I asked.

"You can have mine," Haruto said.

"Don't you said that you're hungry just now?" Junkyu asked. "I'm going to buy another food,"

"I'm coming with you," Haruto said before following Junkyu.

"And they went away again," Jeongwoo said.

"They're friend already?" Yoshi asked.

Suddenly my phone buzzed. I took out my phone. A text message from Park Jihoon. I looked at Jihoon. He's still typing on his phone. He said he'll text me but I didn't expect it's this soon. I open his message.

-What time should we meet up on Saturday?

I can see that he's still typing. Another message came in.

-I found a new restaurant near the venue. We should go there before go to the exhibition. Are you okay with it?

I replied him.

-You can ask me directly. Lol
-Sure. I'm free on Saturday

I glanced at Jihoon after I replied him. He's looking at me and smiled. My heart fluttered. Hey, heart! Calm down. Even he looked crazy good looking and fine right now, calm down.

-I just wanna text you

It's tickled. My heart felt tickled. He sent a link of the restaurant he's talking about.

-This place is quite famous these days. I'll make a reservation  right away
-Let's have a Saturdate~~

Date, huh? First being friend. Now we'll be on a date. Two of us...

°°°

A/N- and they're going on a Sundate today irl.  Thank you for reading, voting and supporting this story. Have a nice day~