Instead od owning up to my actions, I decided to brag even more. Putting my arms in front of my chest before smirking.

"Don't tell me you're upset because I avoided you after confessing that I'm probably starting to fall in love with you?" My heart thumped when his tongue poked his inner cheeek slightly scoffing from my remark while he leans in towards me.

He looks angry.

"And what if I am?" was all he said before walking away

• • •

CHAERYOUNG'S POV

"Unnie!! Have you finished it?"

"YUPS! here!" I exclaimed as I grab the pair of friendship bracelets inside a small box before handing it to her.

"Unnie! These are so pretty! I'm pretty sure Sol-a will like this!" She didn't say anything more and continued to sprint away aa soon as he handed me her cash. I continued to visit benches where some students were just casually hanging out. There was an even at the auditorium today so other students kept on lurking around the campus, leaving me a big chance of selling my bracelets.

"Oh! Aish!" I muttered when I let go of the small bag where the boxes of bracelets were stored.

It really fell! Under the heat of a scorching sun!

I wiped a few beads of sweat running down my forehead as I crouch down to pick up my belongings. I looked up when the shade of an umbrella caught my sight.

"Taehyun-shi!"

"You can hold this, I'll pick it up" I didn't argue anymore when he gave me the umbrella so he can pick up the bracelets. I had to raise my hand higher when he stood up because his head might bump the umbrella.

His height...

"Do you sell these?"

"Yups!"

"Did you make all of these?!" His eyes grew wide when I nodded as an answer.

"Yups! Some of my friends asks for a customized one and they'll pay twice the price but it's affordable anyway" he smiled looking at the boxes of bracelets stored inside a small bag.

"Then what about I buy this all?"

"WHAT??" I screamed in shock making the other students look at us once again. "I want to buy it all"

"Yah! You can't! You only have 2 hands and there's like 30 of these bracelets! Are you crazy?" He chuckled, obviously not taking my words seriously.

"I can give these to our maids, we have a lot of young maids I'm pretty sure they'll like it, plus, consider this qs my help to your small business"

"Seriously? Thank you so much!" I asked, pouting. I am very touched by his kindness! I couldn't help but to squeal and hug him which made him stiffened on his spot.

Oh. Was I too friendly again?

"Here" he handed me the payment before taking the small bag with him.

"What about you? Would you like one? You can go pick something you like" I suggested making his face lit up. He rummaged inside the bag, hoping to find the one he likes until his gaze dropped on my wrist.

"I like this one. Do you have a spare of that?" I looked down at my wrist where my handmade bracelet was located. "I don't have a replica of this because this is my first attempt...but you can have this! I'll give it to you" he just smiled as a reply making me smile too. I took it off my wrist before gently tying it around his wrist.

"Thank you" was all he said before bidding his goodbye because he had some urgent matters to attend to.

Our class finished late today so I decided to head home instead of going to my part time job. I already told my manager that I finished late he didn't need me to come for tonight.

I was busy hopping on my way home when I caught a figure from a distance. Leaving a small clinic nearby.

I tried to catch up to him but he was already far away so I just decided to catch my breath, not until I realized that I stopped in front of the small clinic.

What could he be doing here? Is this a Dental clinic?

I decides to head inside and was soon greeted by the warm lobby. There were only a few patients and most of them are nurses. I decided to walk a little more until I reach the shelf where certificates on a frame was placed.

Huh?

I soon furrowed my brows when I saw whom the certificates belongs to.

Certificate of Specialization in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy is awarded to Mrs. Kim Eun-ha.

Why would he visit a psychiatric clinic?

• • •
🖇

Don't forget to vote and tell your opinions on the comment section.

HAVE A GREAT DAY <3