9. Fire Breathing & Magic Breathing

Start from the beginning

Eda:"don't sweat it, they'll be ok" I said trying not look concerned. If things get out of hand here, then we're swooping in and getting them out of there.

Homura:good luck to you both, do you best out there.

——————————

Y/N:"Second form: Flame Wheel!" I attack with a circular slash, but only managed to grace part of the goblins chest.

Goblin:*shoots giant logs*

Y/N:"Fire breathing, Sixth form: Incinerator!" I cut the logs in half which I then proceeded to leap up while twisting my body around. "Seventh form: Fire Spin!" I multiple circular slashes to destroy the logs and the vines around us. "I think I've got him now"

Spider crab:*shoots webs*

Luz:the crab shoots webs at me, but I block and evaded all of its attacks. "Magic breathing, Second form: Ice craft!" I freeze the ground and slide straight towards the crab. Seventh form: Teleport! I teleported to avoid the web balls as I close the gap between us. "I can do this!"

Goblin:*shoots stones and controls a Venus flytrap*

Y/N:"Fire breathing, Fourth form: Scorching Phenix!" I block and break through the stones as I use many up and downward attacks. As I close in I ready my sword against the flytrap, First form: Fire Slash! I chop off the flytrap as I close the distance. "This is it, time to end this! Fire breathing, Ninth form: Fire Vortex!" I run around the goblin in a wide circle as I deliver multiple attacks from all directions, seemingly trapping him in a cyclone of fire.

Luz:I get closer to the crab as I thought of a diversion, Magic breathing, Ninth form: Illusion-Fishes! I creat illusions of fishes, swimming in the air as the crab tries to catch them. With the crab distracted I run forward as I activate another glyph. "Fourth form: Fire Blast!" I point my sword forward as I shoot a giant wave of fire, blasting against the crab as it falls down. "I've got you know!" I said as I get ready to wack the crabs head.

Y/N:the goblin continues to get weaker with every attack as I stand in front of him and ready to bring my sword to its nape. "Huh?" Just as I had my blade an inch from the goblins neck, I feel one of the vines wrapped around my waist and I'm suddenly launched in the air. "Ahh!"

Luz:I fall down toward the crab, but before I could bring my sword down the crab grabs me with its web and send me flying back. "Whoa!"

Y/N:I got send up in mid air as vines were being launched towards me. Not good! I have protect myself, fast! Fire breathing, Fifth Form: Heat Wave! I take a huge breath as I then bring my sword down and stop the vines with a large gust of hot wind. I come in contact with the ground as I'm backed up against a tree.

Luz:the spider crab sends me up as a start to fall down. I gotta cushion my fall, fast! Magic breathing, Eighth form: Safe Fall! I activate a glyph that makes me levitate about an inch from the ground.

Y/N:I got down on my knees as I staggered to get up. That goblin's spells and attacks caught me of guard, I can't just wait for an opening, I gotta strike quick with all my might! Put all of your strength, force, and rage as you grip your sword! Charge ahead! Unleash the most powerful form out of the 9 forms of Fire breathing!

Luz:I land safely on the ground as I try to catch my breath and think of a plan. I got careless and hit me when I wasn't looking. If the crabs attacks are fast than I need to more quicker and flexible to maneuver myself through the field. I still have one more glyph that I haven't used yet, I never got the chance to tested out, but now is a good time as any, unleash the most strongest glyph of them all.