You both help out each other to make tacos. Most of the time you both didn't speak due to the awkwardness. The only times you two spoke with each other was whenever someone needed soemthing.

"Sorry for being awkward. It's just you look very young and i thought you were one of those teens that preferred to not make a conversation with an adult."

"It's fine. It doesn't bother me at all. I'm always told that my appearance is different than some adults. "

"Oh i see"

"Yoo are the tacos ready?"

"We aren't done yet Itto" Mona throws a pillow at him causing him to dodge but because he dodged it, he accidentally slip on a piece of paper kazuha left on the floor. This causes Mona to burst out laughing.

"Instead of laughing you should feel pity for me and HELP ME OUT"

"I'm sorry but the way you fell! It was hilarious!!"

"Food is ready!!"

Both Mona and Itto jolt to the kitchen to go and eat. Itto sits on a chair while almost falling and Mona trips on herself also almost falling.

"You guys" You sigh in disappointment.While you face palm your face you suddenly remember to text Diluc so he could have your number. You pull out your phone and start writing in his number.

You:
is this Diluc?

Unknown:
Yes and you are?

You:
it's me Y/n! sorry for not texting you earlier. i'm at Mona's

Diluc:
It's fine. Are you free on Thursday?

You:
mhm!

Diluc:
Well then i'll see on Thursday!

You:
okay! see ya!

While you put your phone up, you're met with pairs of eyes. The odd friend group was looking over your messages with Diluc. Surprisingly Kazuha also saw the conversation you had with him. You thought this man was much more behaved than the others.

"You guys are so nosey!"

"Yeah and?"

"This just gives us more time to help you out on your date with Mr.Ragnvindr."

"Agreed!"

"Instead of you guys looking and peeping, why couldn't you nosey bitches ask? And we don't even see each other like that."

"Damn Y/n i'm hurt" Mona says as she gives off a fake tear.

"Words hurt Y/n, words hurt" Itto hugs Mona for comfort to make her feel better. Goodness their friendship is so odd. Who would've thought they would get along.

"We are sincerely sorry for intruding your privacy Y/n. We will not do this again."

"Thank you Kazuha."

"Why is he treated nicer than us!"

"Yeah why!"

"Act like adults guys. You two seriously need to stop like children. It's getting on my nerves"

"You'll just have to deal with it bestie"

"She is not your bestie, Itto"

"Is to"

"Is not"

"Is too"

"I-"

"Shut the fuck up. I'm calling Lisa. I'm tired of y'all's bullshit" You walked away to the bathroom while mumbling the last sentence to call Lisa. Once you arrived to the bathroom, you called her for assistance. Thankfully, she was kind and willing enough to come to a place where adults act like elementary kids. Minutes later after your call with Lisa, the doorbell ranged.

"If it's the cops tell them i went out for McDonalds" Itto says as he goes running to find a hiding spot to get himself away from trouble. You roll your eyes and open the door to a blonde haired green eyed woman. Lisa.

"It's nice to see you again Y/n!"

━─━────༺༻────━─━

This one was short☠️