T H I R T Y - S I X

Start from the beginning

   No. Thats not where I remember seeing him before. Where... Where...

   "Camilo, sweetie. I brought you breakfast. Take care of her for us. We'll go get her something to eat and let the doctors know she's awake." They both nod and my parents left the room.

   "It's funny..." he smiles and pauses as he takes a set on my bed. "A beautiful model like yourself, getting into a car crash. I'm glad that your beautiful face is still the same, so I can continue admiring you in class."

   "So if my face was battered, you'd stop admiring me? So you're saying I could be ugly." I crossed my arms.

   He chuckles. "I would still admire you."

   There was a silence that fell between us as we stared at each other. My heart was pounding as if I had feelings for him.

   "Camilo?"

   "Yeah?"

   "It felt like a dream but... I can't remember anything besides who I am and who's my family." I stated.

   A small yet faint voice whispered in my head, the words... "your new next life."

   "What? You don't remember? I can fill you in, since like..." he whips his imaginary long hair. "Your number one, admirer." He winks. "You have a best friend named Finn and Rachel. You're like the most popular girl in school. But I don't care of popularity as I have my own status as the popular guy in school. You're a straight A student but very mischievous at times. You have a very great reflex. Even a great fighter. You.. have a beautiful smile... eyes... laugh... heart..." he slows down and frowns. "You're onto something... have we really met?"

   I feel like a small piano started to play as I try to think long and hard. A memory flashed into my head as memory hit me straight on. The door swings open cutting me off my trance and the doctor enters.

"Good Morning, Y/n. I'm so happy to hear your awake. I'm Dr. Julieta Madrigal. Camilo, would please step out so I can examine her?" Dr. Madrigal smiled at him.

"Of course, Tia." He slipped off my bed.

"Wait... Camilo." I grabbed his soft hand and looked at me. "Can we talk after I'm done?"

"Sure." He pulled away and heads towards the door. "I'm going home Tia. I'll be back soon."

"Ok. Careful on the way home."

"I will!" He left the room.

After hours examining me, from x-rays, blood drawns, and more. Dr. Madrigal announced I could be discharged from the hospital today. My parents smiled and she went to get the papers. The sun was setting by the time I was discharged. I was walking out of the hospital, as I remembered everything that happened. I was a spy. Ms. Eris. Colombia. The hidden village. Meeting the Madrigals. Living with them and getting romantic feelings for Camilo. I understand why my heart was racing. Camilo was my soulmate even before everything. But if explained it to my parents, they won't believe me. I'm in a new life. I assume that I set free the Madrigal's from this ever ending loop of their future being taken from. Even my ever ending loop of finding them every time.

I heard footsteps ahead of me and I looked up at Camilo. He waved as his features illuminated but the beautiful orange, red and purple colors of the sunset. I felt my tears well up and I ran towards him. He was shocked at what's happening and jumped slightly as he caught me and I kissed him.

   I pulled away slightly looking into his eyes as they shimmered brightly than ever

I pulled away slightly looking into his eyes as they shimmered brightly than ever. He smiled.

"Mi angelita..."

"Yes, Mi Heroe...?"

"Is the nightmare over?"

"Yes. It's over."

"I don't want to ever let you go... not then... not ever... please... tell me this isn't a dream..." he lowers his gaze as I did the same.

"It's not... I promise... that I will take everywhere that I've been... catch you up." We kissed again and I feel the new Camilo withdraw and my Camilo resurfaces.

I love you.... Camilo Madrigal...