ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Five

Start from the beginning

Oh, right.

Easton and Jianna are wearing Naughty and Nice matching PJs. What makes me snort and laugh is the fact Easton is the Naughty one.

Mauricio nudges me and I cover my mouth with my hand.

He gets it.

"You guys look amazing! I love the matching horror PJs, isn't it cute Easton?" Jianna takes a picture of us, saying she'll send it to us later.

Easton and I make eye contact, and awkwardly he says, "Yeah, it is."

Things have been awkward ever since Easton and I broke up.

He doesn't hang out with the group as much and neither have I if I seriously think about it. Mauricio and I have been so caught up in our world together that every time the group made plans, we had to decline because we had made plans before.

We spend ninety-nine percent of our free time together. He's always at my house, sometimes we watch movies, play video games, binge-watch our new favorite show 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer, go out for small little dates, and you know—fuck.

I've never been so satisfied in my life and I'm loving it all.

Nobody has ever made me feel like Mauricio does.

Back to the point, we haven't been around the group as much. And ever since Easton and I broke up...things have been a bit weird. I mean usually, he eats with us at lunch but he now sits with Jianna. The only times we hang out with us is when it's game day or the group has something planned.

The bell rings and everyone scatters.

"See you guys at lunch!" Christian and Loui wave at us and we all head to class.

"I'm sorry about––" I cut Mauricio off and wrap my arm around his, "I understood then and I'll understand every other time." He smiles down at me and says we'll meet at lunch.

I dropped him off at class and then went to mine.

I'm about to enter when suddenly a hand grips my arm. I turned around with a smile on my face, hoping it was Mauricio.

It's not.

My smile drops at the sight of different shaped brown eyes.

It's Easton.

I thought maybe Mauricio was stopping me to get a secret kiss but nope.

Instead, it's my ex-cheating boyfriend.

I, now know why everyone was hesitant on accepting my relationship with Easton.

He was and still is with Jianna.

I was over my damn fucking head thinking this would work between me and him. Never again am I making such a bad idea.

Seeing Easton in front of me does nothing to me. Maybe I stopped loving him a long time ago or I never truly loved him. The love I feel for Mauricio is completely different.

It consumes me...fills me with such happiness and excitement. I feel free to be who I am around him. He makes me feel as if there is no one else in the world.