"Yes..." Junkyu said.

"Want me to make it now?" Jaehyuk offered.

"Will you?!" Junkyu asked excitedly.

"I think I still have some ramyeon left," Jaehyuk said. He stood up and went to the kitchen.

"Yah! Don't you just eat just now?" I asked.

"My stomach will always have some space for delicious food," Junkyu said. He stood up and followed Jaehyuk to the kitchen. Asahi then quietly followed them.

"I'll help too," Haruto said. With Haruto and Junkyu leaving, there's only me and Jihoon sitting on the couch. I can see he took a package of grapes that hasn't been opened yet from the table in front of us.

"I want to buy some beers," Yoshi said.

"Didn't Haruto went to the convenient store before?" I asked.

"He just buy extra Cola and Cider. It's finished already. How can he bought just 10 cans when we're 12 in total," Yoshi complained.

"I wanna go too," Junghwan said.

"Ice cream for me," Jeongwoo who's still watching the show said. He definitely doesn't look like he's joining them to the convenient store with them. He's lying down on the floor with Yedam and Doyoung.

"I'm going as well," Mashiho said. After the kids left, only the sound from the television that can be heard from the living room. And having Jihoon sitting next to me making my heart racing.

Because of there's a lot of spaces between us, Jihoon scooted to the middle of the couch making our distance between each other become ever closer. Ugh! It's suffocating. I decided to walked out to the balcony.

It's beautiful. I still can't get over how beautiful the view from Jaehyuk's condominium. As expected from a rich kid.

"It's beautiful, right?" Jihoon asked. Why the hell he's here as well? I was running away from being too close to him and now he's here, right beside me, with the grapes in his hand.

"Yeah," I answered. "I like it,"

"Do you want it?" Jihoon asked, offering the grapes.

"No. Thank you. I don't really enjoy sour foods," I said. I still remember Haruto's face bearing the sourness of the grapes that Junkyu fed to him before. It must be really sour.

I turn my face away to look at the view in front of me. I'll go inside after I count to 100. I don't want him to think that I'm avoiding him or something. But if he went inside before I finished counting, I'll stay here.

I then started to count. When I reached number 50, I felt Jihoon taping my left shoulder. I turned to face him.

Suddenly, I feel his hand on my nape, pulling me closer to him. Next thing I know, something soft and moist on my lips. My eyes widened when my brain telling me that, right now, Jihoon is kissing me, on my lips.

And it doesn't stop there. I can feel his tongue licking my lips, asking for entrance. I don't even know why but I parted my lips slightly, allowing him to enter. Then, he pushed in his tongue with a piece of grape that he's eating just now.

It's sweet. I don't know what's the sweet thing I actually tasting. Is it the grapes? Or this kiss. We kissed for a while before he pulled away. He stared at my face. He caressed my lips softly with his thumb and smile sweetly.

What the hell is just happening? Jihoon the moved a step away. He continues to eat the grapes while looking at the scenery in front of him.

"It's sweet," I mumbled.

"I know, right," he said. Jihoon looked like he's going back inside.

"I want more," I thought.

"You want more?" Jihoon turned at me, offering the grapes. He heard me? I thought I was talking just in my brain.

I looked at him. I can't really process what the hell is happening right now. I let out a sigh before pulling Jihoon's shirt and pushing him on the wall beside the sliding door, still at the balcony and kissing him on his lips.

He's a little taller than me making me need to tip toe to reach his height. I can feel that he's giggling making me pulling out from the kiss.

It's look like I'm making myself look like a fool again. He doesn't even look fazed but he's just smile while looking at me.

I'm feeling scare, yeah

"Sorry," I said.

°°°

A

/N- A little TMI about this chapter, I wrote this chapter when I wrote chapter 6 (pardon my lacking in writing kissing scene. It was way better in my imagination lol). Enjoy and have a nice day! Thank you for reading and supporting 💙