crush

7th grade

Blue
plural.
why do i love that word so much?
it sounds so pretty...and billie she loves me plurally. i don't why though shes so much prettier than me. her cute button nose. and her pink soft lips. her eyebrows one doesn't go down and the other won't go up which i find adorable. her flushed cheeks and imprinted dimples when she smiles too hard. god her smile is absolutely perfect. okay ill stop now you get the point. shes absolutely perfect.

i think i have a crush on billie i mean shes been my best friend forever since we both were just a few months old. our moms are best friends, which i guess is how this started. sometimes i get scared because i want billie to like me and i get afraid she won't but she does. she tells me all the time that loves me. i find it quite admirable when i tell her i love her back and her face goes a light shad of red.

one time we kissed, that day was magical no one knew about it. just us not even our moms. billie told me we should keep it a secret. so i agreed its just our secret, i like that. i like kissing billie. her lips are soft and it felt irresistible when i kissed them. sometimes i wish i could kiss them for a long time. is there a word for that? whatever that word is i want to do that. i think billie does to because sometimes she looks at my lips for a really long time.

any way i always agreed to whatever billie would say. i think shes the reason why i exist. i think shes my human nobody else's. oh i also really hate sharing except when it comes to my billie. i love billie shes my favorite. i don't think i could function without my billie.

one thing about billie she really doesn't like skirts. one time i asked her to wear one for me she did. she said she would only ever wear one for me. which made me blush really hard. i like that i was the only person that could see her in a skirt. my eyes only. I'm quite protective over billie sometimes i think its because i love her. or because I'm in love with her. i love everything about her. she says she loves everything about me too. i really love that.

billie
Blue shes really adorable. she has hazel eyes. dark brown hair shoulder length. big pink lips. shes the type of person to read books and write in a journal. shes really cute when shes focused. i mean shes always really cute but especially when she's focused on something.

one time we kissed. i told her to keep it a secret because i only want me and her to know about it. she catches me looking at her lips like all the time. i just love them so much i can't help but look at them. sometimes she looks so pretty the only thing i want to do is hold her in my arms and tell her how much i love her. how much i love everything about her.

she asked me to wear a skirt for her. i agreed. I'd do just about anything she asked me to. she blushed really hard when i told her i would only ever wear one for her. it was so cute. god i have a huge crush on her.

i think we both have huge crushes on each other. i mean we've always been together. it was bound to happen sooner or later. i think i want her to be my girlfriend. i don't want her to be with anyone else. that's probably unhealthy but i don't care. it'll happen eventually i just have to come up with a cute way to ask. I'm sure i'll think of something.

666 words.