Im sorry for not posting but here it is

Author note: I had to read the last part to remember what I was writing about 💀

Giyuu hugged the black wolf toy. It was quite a big toy, for him at least. Giyuu looked at the generous man I qthat bought him the soft toy. The man looked at the boy; eyes filled with pity.

They soon got onto an uneven and rocky road also picking up more kids on the way.

There are four more kids with Giyuu now, he couldn't help but glance up from his lap to see their faces. There are three girls and one boy, a girl on his right side with a bun; couple strands of hair sticking out, she also has a beauty mark near her right eye.

To his left is a girl wearing a blue kimono with flower patterns. The girl has a half up- half down hairstyle, her face is clean with emerald eyes. I'm Giyuu thinks that she looks pretty, just like his sister.

He caught a glimpse of the boy sitting in front of him. He seemed to be the distant type, but his sister always told him not to judge people by their appearance. He has almond shaped eyes with a mark near his lips. He appeared to be the cold type.

When he looked at the girl next to the boy, she was already looking and smiling at him. It was obvious that she's a lot older than Giyuu, he's only eight so its  not really surprising. Her hair is done in braids dividing into two, one bow on each braid. His hold on his sister's bow and hoari tightens.

Giyuu hesitated before smiling back, the weight on his shoulders lighten a little when her smile widens. He's sure that she's cheerful and supporting.

He averts his eyes, he's always been a shy kid, a blush creeping up to his pale cheeks. Letting go of the hoari, he starts fiddling with the wolf plushie.

They finally stopped at a large gate. It had vine like patterns with trees surrounding it, though no flowers nor leaves since it's winter. " io! Hurry up and get moving we don't have day!" Said one of the men. Giyuu looked at him with a dumbfounded look resulting in him getting shoved to the ground " I hurry the hell up!" The man said again. The girl with braids quickly ran to his aid, pulling him up and wiping the snow off of him.

" Hey, he's just a child, don't be so rough!," she lowered her body into a kneeling position in the snow and grabbed his shoulders " Are you okay, dear?" Her voice and eyes softening . Giyuu mumbled a soft 'I'm fine' and walked to the other kids.

" Go into the gate and someone will escort you to your rooms." Said the man that gave him the toy. He waved at the man with a soft smile. The man acted like he didn't see him but Giyuu could still see the faint smile.

The kids waited outside the gate for about an hour for some guy with a plain brown yukata to arrive.

###

" Are they stupid?! They're gonna freeze out here! They barely have anything on!" Shinazawaga shouted.

" Now, now, we would have done something if we could." The insect pillar says.

###

They were brought into a dark room with barely any space.

" You can find the uniform in the closet. Now quickly get changed " he barked out. The girl with the blue kimono was the first one to move and get changed.

The uniform was white pants and shirt. All of them got changed and went outside. As soon as the last person stepped out the man shouted again " Alright, all of you have a job to clean, sew, cook or what ever you can do to help lord Hiyori," they all shared a look before the man continued speaking " if you're good enough you'll be escorted... somewhere else" he mumbled the last part.

Giyuu could do this, he helped his sister around the house quite often. He's best at sewing out of all of those, he enjoys sewing.

Days pass by and he's finally getting used to the schedule. He wake up as soon as the sun comes out, call the others, cook breakfast while his friends - atleast he thinks they are - and the other maids clean ( some of them help Giyuu). After cooking breakfast he helps the rest clean, eat breakfast, read ( a kind woman taught him how to) , cook lunch, sew what ever, clean again, cook supper and garden. He willingly cooked and sewed.

He has spent a month here now, he's grown close to the girl with braids, her name's Himeko. He has been told that he is going to be moved elsewhere.

He's packing what little belonging he has. He quickly ran outside as soon as he heard the horses. Giyuu heard a quiet 'get in' before stepping inside the carriage.