2. The cafe

When i wake up i see lilli sound asleep . ''come on bitch wake up!'' '' i wanna go to a cafe!'' I whisper - yell while shaking her awake like she was a earthquake.     ''you go ahead y/n

im exhausted!'' she insisted grogily.    ''oke fineee''   

      i decide that ill be wearing something simple:

to my fucking surprise GODAMMIT STRAY KIDZ WAS THERE !     ''what in the actual fuck'' i quickly state to myself

to my fucking surprise GODAMMIT STRAY KIDZ WAS THERE !     ''what in the actual fuck'' i quickly state to myself.    even if they are here im still getting my starbucks. Then it happened ME AND FUCKING LEE GODAMIT FELIX MADE EYE CONTACT. And knowing my stupid ass i winked and i saw his cheeks redden. even though that just happened i still go in the starbucks . As i slowly walk past Felix and the crowd of fangirls i glance at him and we are side by side . He winks at me seemingly mocking me this time, i was the one to blush.  ''wow~'' i whisper as i rush off to the line.

                                                            LATER...

''I STILL DONT BELIEVE IT YOU MADE EYE CONTACT WITH AN IDOL AND MADE HIM BLUSH OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!'' "STOB SCREAMING YOUR GUNNA BUST MY EARDRUMS!''

"oh sorry.'' 

           ''i think we should go to sleep its late  and the concerts early'' i say tring to avoid the situation. we watched movies and drifted off to sleep.

(A/N SORRY FOR ANOTHER CRINGEY CHAPTER BUT I WAS BORED AND WANTED TO WAIT TO PUT THIS CHAP OUT TMW BUT I WAS BORED SOO YAH BYEEE ATHOUR -ChAn OuT)