Chapter 2: For

( okay yall are gonna hate)..Here I go.......

*********************************

Elissa's POV

"Okay should I do it?"......I second guess myself....." Umm I guess I could look at my schedule. Oh I almost forgot I can't I have band practice tomorrow at 7:00 clock till 9:00 at my friends house". I say like weights have been lift off my shoulders. "Okay.........He hasted out the door before I could say goodbye.

That was weird ......" I wonder what was wrong"..... I keep to myself.

Anyway I have to get going .As I'm locking the place up I see a card on the hard black squared tile saying this" Don't forget meet at Sky High avenue 112 Bush Dr.... Brad. But It's ripped in half." I wonder to myself. I'll handle that later I have to get to practice .As I'm almost speeding.... A car trying to drive me off the road screaming head freaking off, trying to keep the steering rel still as possible . Blood Streaming down like a waterfall and falling down onto my hard knees. The guy instantly hits the car and pushes me in to a tree.

I pass out..........

**************************************

SARAHS POV

As I'm doing my job , working on patients... I suddenly hear that a Blond hair , Middle sized adult has been in a car crash and has been flipped three times and had been crashed into a tree." I instantly rush down there and as I was going to the office I see my baby in a strolling table rushing to the emergency room. "WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED "! I scream across the dark wide hallway running with all my strength and might."She flipped three times and crashed into a tree." The Doctor says very steady. " I know that , I'm asking is anything broken"! Asking cautiously." We don't know that yet ma'ma....". I interrupted him...."Mom i'm okay everything gonna everything is gonna good ..I PROMISE! ..."As I see her go in to the emergency room I start balling, as the tears continuing to fall down my soft wet cheek falling on the white dusty tile.I walk myself to the waiting room and I wait hours an hours.

Still Sarah's POV

Finally she's out ..... "Wait she needs to rest ....."! The Doctor says with a rough voice ...."Hey you listen to me if your daughter was in a car accident ...Would want to see your daughter.." I say angrily ...The Doctor just stares at me with stern eye ..."Now that's what I thought. NOW MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!". I said.

"Hey sweetie are you alright ." Umm' I have some bad news ." The Doctor Says."OK tell me." I hope It's not bad .I hope It's not bad I ask myself."Bad news is that she has a couple broken bones and she is in a coma .." The Doctor Stuttered."No this can't be happening .....She almost got killed by a insane manic ..Now this ..I can 't believe this ."I'm very sorry Mam'am. I go to a wall and I fall to my knees and start balling. Wondering why is this happening. I have done everything I was suppose to do. I can't describe the feeling of losing my sweet baby. I go back to the waiting room and I pray .

"Dear Lord I pray right now that she will survive this coma and that when she wakes up everything will be good .

Amen.

As I'm in the waiting room asking myself is she gonna live .

I just want to be her okay.

__________________________________________

As time goes by the Doctor walks in ."Ms. Cassidy, you can go see her now." I walk in the room . " Thank You.

When I get to the room I see my beautiful daughter laying there in her bed looking like she was dead .

_______________________________________________________

( Elissa's POV)

All I could remember was me almost speeding .The wind combing through my hair. Me feeling like I could do anything in the world . Then my head banging up against the old raggedy head board in front me.

Being flipped three times, The glass ripping through my bony knuckles. Me thinking that I'm gonna die. I can't imagine my life without my mother .

Miss the times we would laugh.

Miss the times we tell each other secrets.

Miss the times that she would cry on my shoulder.

Miss the times that I would cry on her shoulder. I can't describe losing her.

****************************************************************************************

(Still Elissa's POV)

"Hello is anyone there .. Hello ..anybody". I say as sweat is nearly dripping down my face and falling onto the hard black tile ground.The room was dark ,misty ,damp with a little light from the window ......Screaming ,crying for someone to at least come help me as I wriggled, making the ropes dig in more, as the bed squeaked beneath me. " BE QUIET !". Says someone in a harsh deep tone walking towards me with something in his hand."Who are you and why are you doing this" I say hesitating and with short of breath. ......"NO..... Please don't .....AHHHH"! I said when he hits with a bottle but the light slowly fading away as I stumbled into darkness. Waking up the next day feeling tired, hungry . Hurting.

Still trying to figure out how Ryan got out .

" Man I wonder how he got out . " Thinking to myself.

Trying to get out of the ropes that are on me seeping into my skin. As I'm doing that I hear doors opening and then closes. Someone starting talking saying this.

"Hey did you get her" Somebody saying in the hall on the phone . I try to get loose from the tight white rope around my hand before he comes back."OK Thanks". There's a person and I the footsteps descending . He walks in the shaded color room and I see......." Ryan.... "Why are you doing this to me. I didn't do anything to you" ."YOU don't get it , do you. . I am trying to get you back because you put me in a Mental Hospital and I only want both of ya'll back .......And that has to be you ......As Carrie Anne ............... " Wait don't do this please....Ryan cuts me off as he untied the ropes around my scarred frail bloody hands. Then he dragged me to the middle and just throws me on the ground and he goes and gets a chair and picks me up and tosses me in the a chair. The chair felt like it was wooden, wet, and vintage and it was black/gray.He brings out this rolling table and it has different tools on. I try to get out immediately....."Let go of me .........Ahhhh Someone please Help me ......He flicks me with a needle with some kind of poison in there and he starts torturing me . I instantly fall out and I can feel the poison going through my veins demolishing them . Feeling coldness of poison spreading through my body.

******************** Next day ********************************

As I get up the next morning .... Feeling like I have been beaten to death.

I look at myself and I see a the same white gown contaminated with who know's what . The girl from Penn State had this same gown on. I hope I don't up like her .

" Hey Carrie Anne " Ryan say's as he is yawning.

" My name isn't Carrie Anne .. My name is Elissa Cassidy. I go to Pine State University College. My mom's name is Sarah Cassidy. I'm not Carrie Anne .

" YES YOU ARE AND YOU ALWAYS WILL BE YOU NEVER LEAVING. YOU ARE STAYING HERE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE ." He screams as his spits spouting at me .

He throws the food on the floor. " Ok now I'm really gonna show you how I was totured by my parents.

He picks me up and carries me to a room.

" No please don't ". AHHHHHHHHH! ". I scream as He carrie me to a room adn beats me to death......

*********************************************************************************

OK Please don't hate it is gonna get better I promise .It's get better in 10 chapters .SO please be patience

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++