1. Lemon Boy 🍋

Comincia dall'inizio

I didn't said these honest things out loud, I got used to be by myself because I grew up alone on the street's. - Nobody welcomed me, actually, not even Renjun liked me at first.

Everyone who enter's this shop already have some sort of opinion made up about me because of rumours. As curious as they were, they wanted to see me in real life as I was a tourist attraction.. - fuck them

Renjun was getting comfy with me and only me. He had lot's of friend's but he was never interested taking anything future..

Well but then he had meet Jeno and Jaemin here in my Book store. From getting to know them by hanging out to staying in their bed's until noon, skipping workdays with pleading eye's to actually come across my eye's, holding hands with both of them, a beautiful smile spread on his face, each and every day.

„When you come back, let's look for suit's. We can look for dresses too for the bridesmaid's okay? I will pay half of the financial stuff if it's needed." - „Gosh I should marry you Sunni in the next life." He faked cried making me almost gag.

While pushing him away, we had reached the parking lot by now where the car stood. „Deliever it nicely alright? They are pretty expensive book varieties from our collection."

He just nodded, finally stopping attacking my neck with kisses when he got into the car, driving off, just doing his regular work.

I indeed hated skinship but for Renjun, it's fine if he does that. It was a habit of his that he had grown on me so who am I scolding him for shoving me that he loved me as much as I had loved him?

Renjunnie is in love huh?" I sighed, not really liking the idea of him marrying BOTH of them actually. I was just skeptical, I sound like such an asshole of friend.

I know I'm a friend he trusts the most but Jeno seem's off.. I don't want Renjun to get dragged somewhere he shouldn't get into.. especially knowing what job Jeno..gawd..

„Come on Sunoo, show us a small smile at least. We aren't asking for much, you always are smiley to the customer's. You are soooo bitter."

„Just do your work, you get paid for it aren't you?" I mumbled, getting back to clean up whatever needed to get cleaned up.

Hannie just shoot me a glare before giving up, putting the book's in their right position's. "Bitter.."

I am known as the Lemon-Boy in town. People like me when I'm in public because they think I'm warm-hearted and kind but whenever they see how I'm in privat..they suddenly don't like me... It's fine. I'm used to it by now.

The elderly people see me as a mistake while the younger one's think I'm a bitter devil. - Childhood wasn't the nicest but I was thankful for whatever I had.

„Sunoo, is it okay if Minji come's over with Haerin? Earth to Sunooo" - „So early? Do you want to go already?"

She looked at her watch just like I did. „Can I go home sooner today? I will be back for the morning shift tomorrow, I promise it's the last time! I just really wanted to go to the carnival down the street with them since Minji changes school soon~."

I starred at the calendar knowing that if she would be gone now, I need to handle the whole store alone till midnight but I couldn't do it to her to not let her go. Afterall, they are the only friend's I have left who actually mean something to me.

Maybe - The only friend's I had in general actually.

„Just bring out the trash on your way and make sure to not drink too much." - „Thanks Sunoo, always so backhanded caring~!" She jumped on my back, giving me a head bump before rushing to the locker room. I shook my head, releasing a silly smile once I was sure she didn't saw me.