Chapter 20- date

Comincia dall'inizio

It's a unique colour which I love and it's not too revealing

It's a unique colour which I love and it's not too revealing. i changed into the dress and sat down in front of my makeup area mirror. I decided on a nude make up look with slightly pink lip gloss. I put on a pair of big hoops and a simple black heel with a hand bag to match. I smiled in the mirror and skipped excitedly out to room to meet Ash who was waiting for me down stairs.

I started down the stairs when I locked eyes with Ash. He looked dashingly handsome in his full black suit.

 He looked dashingly handsome in his full black suit

I watched as his jaw unclenched and smirk. I smiled at him while I got closer.

"Well why don't you look dashing." I teased rubbing my hand down his shoulder.

"you look gorgeous." He smiled running his hands down my waist pulling me closer. he leaned in but I put my finger on his lips.

"Nope. You'll ruin my makeup." I tsked.

his smiled dropped and was replaced my a mad-sad glare. I glared back warning him.

"Fine. Let's go." he told me motioning to the front door. I followed him to our front where his Matt black Lamborghini waited. He opened the door for me which made me smile. Shortly after he got in the car we pulled out on our way somewhere.

We pulled into the parking lot of what looks like a very fancy restaurant, Ash came around the car and opened the door for me and taking my hand in his. Butterfly's swarmed my stomach as I blushed.

"Mr.Hernandez! Good to see you. Follow me to your table." A Italian man said leading us towards the back. He led us to a corner in the back that was nice and private. ———————————————————————————
* I know some of you prob wanted more of the date but I got bored so we're gonna skip to smut. Sorry*

We had just finished dinner and we're just chatting. I noticed Ash getting tense and bouncing his knee. Was he getting bored?

"Hun are you alright?" I asked as his jaw clenched.

"I can't fucking take this anymore let's go." He jumped up from his seat throwing down a wad of cash on the table and grabbing me by my forearm firmly.

"What? What do you mean what's wrong?" Im starting to get concerned. Did I do something? It was then did I realize he was hard, I smirked thinking of a plan to tease him when we get home. he speed walked to the car basically throwing me into the passenger. Once he started the car and started to drive home I leaned my hand over and rubbed his thigh dangerously close to his dick.

"Sienna." He barked clenching harder on the wheel and speeding up more. I continued my motions until I finally touched it, I rubbed a circular motion with my palm feeling his pants tighten under my touch. I grinned wildly loving the effect I so clearly had on him. finally we were home, Ash rapidly got out of the car me doing the same not waiting for him to open the door for me.

He grabbed me by my hand pulling me up the stairs. When we reached our room he flung the door open for both of us to enter, once we were both in he closed the door and slammed me up against it kissing me. Our kiss was needy and passionate, I could tell we were both extremely horny and wanted the same thing as the other. I tangled my hands into his hair him grabbing me by the waist.

"Jump." He growled breathlessly.

I did as he said, jumping and wrapping my legs around his torso. He planted one hand on my ass and the other around my neck causing me to moan. Ash plunged his tongue into my mouth pushing me harder against the door and tightening his grip on my throat.

My eyes rolled to the back of me head as we fought for dominance, he won.

"Ash, I need you. Now." I demanded out of breath. My eyes met with his dark dark blue eyes that were filled with lust. With out a second thought he spun us around throwing me on the bed him quickly following so he was on top of me.

He quickly grabbed me by my hips spinning me around so I was laying on my stomach, he unzipped my dress pulling it off me in one motion. Once it was off I turned my self around quickly grabbing his belt as he unbuttoned his shirt. Once he was undressed he pushed me back down onto the bed and quickly attaching his lips to my neck at the same time he slipped his hand under my back un clipping my bra and flinging it across the room.

He kissed down my chest and latching onto one of my tits. I screamed with pleasure as he palmed my other tit rubbing my hard nipple in between his fingers. I was a moaning squirming mess and I didn't give a fuck about who heard me now. i couldn't take it anymore I needed him in me and now.

"Ash.. please I need you inside me now." I pleaded grabbing his face away from my chest.

He didn't spare a glance at me when we grabbed my lace underwear and ripping it off of me. He then flipped me around again and fisting my hair, he shoved my head into the sheets and with the other hand forcing my ass in the air. He smacked my ass so hard the sound echoed through the room followed by my moan.

"You like that? My little whore." he growled. Something about his degrading names and the way he takes control of me turns me the fuck on.

He smacked my ass again, and again, and again a loud moan following quickly after.

"What's your safe word?" He asked pausing.

"Red." I blurted the first thing that came to mind.

"Don't hold back to use it." He told me flipping me over again.

He removed his hands off my body to remove his boxers. I gulped nervously because he was so big and I haven't had sex in along time. He slightly parts my legs running his thumb down my slit and teasing my entrance.

"Are you on birth control?" He asked looking me in the eyes.

"Fuck yes Ash I am. Fuck me." I moaned looking him dead in the eyes. His once light ocean blue eyes became dark like the deep sea. He placed his rough tattooed hands on my thighs pushing them apart so they were touching the bed. He positioned his hips so his tip was right at my entrance. he gripped my hip with one hand and the other gripping the sheets above my head.

"Ready?" He whispered. I nodded bucking my hips forward. He slowly placed his tip inside of me, I bucked my hips to take him deeper. His breath hitched at my action which made me all the more turned on. when he thrusted his hips into me more so I was taking a inch of him I ran my finger nails hard on his back.

"Fuck." I moaned. It was so painful, it felt like he was tearing me apart causing me to wince. I took a deep breath as he trusted deeper into me. I felt myself clench around him when he groaned.

I nuzzle my face in his neck when he thrusts hard until he is fully in me. I feel tears slip out of the corners of my eyes and my breathing go ragged.

"your okay amore." He tells me staying still so I can get used to his size. He's so big and we both know he's absolutely tearing me apart. he swiped away the flowing tears and kissed the crook of my neck to calm me down and distract me.

"Your so tight, you feel so fucking good around my cock." He groans.

I relax around him