"Ryujin , go get a bottle ." Hikaru told Ryujin.Ryujin rolled her eyes.

"Why do we need a bottle for truth or dare?" Ryujin asked Hikaru

"It just makes it fun now stop asking questions and go get a bottle ." Hikaru told Ryujin. Ryujin was gonna talk back but Hikaru already had shit her a death glare so she just got up and went for an empty bottle.A few minutes passed and Ryujin returned with a bottle.

"Let the game commence." Hikaru said with a smirk on her face. The first round started and Hikaru spinned the bottle. The bottle landed on Heejin.

"Truth or dare, Heejin ." Hikaru said.

"Truth." Heejin responded .

"Is it true you had a crush on Mia for the longest time?" Hikaru asked.

Heejin started to blush. "Yes." She responded with."But I don't have a on her anymore. After she moved to London, my feelings died off." She said to the group who was still laughing at Heejin's blushing red face.

Everyone started to laugh at her tomato red face.

After a couple of round , the bottle finally landed on Karina.

"Oooooo" they said in unison.

"Truth or Dare ?" Hikaru said.

"Dare." Karina responded.

"Winter." That's all Hikaru had to say when Karina started to blush. " Damn, all I had to say was her name for her to start blushing ." Hikaru thought to herself.

"W-what does Winter have to do with this?" Karina asked Hikaru while she was stuttering.

" Winter is part of the dare." Hikaru said with a little smirk forming on her face. "Whats up with everyone smirking today." Karina thought to herself

"W-what, R-really? How so?" Karina asked while slightly blushing.

"All you have to do is kiss her on the cheek." Hikaru said to Karina. Karina just stood there in shock.

"......."(The woman was to stunned to speak)

"Well, I mean you have to kiss her now."Hikaru gives her a stare to go do it. Karina turned as red as a tomato after she heard those words come out of Hikaru's mouth .

Karina thought to herself for a second, Processing the fact that she has to kiss a girl that she met earlier that day. Then she snapped back into reality when Lisa nudged her to go find Winter. Karina accepted defeat and went to find Winter.

After around 10 minutes, Karina finally found Winter.

"H-h-hey Winter." Karina said shyly.

"Hey Karina. What's with that stutter?" Winter asked Karina.

"N-n-nothing. Your just cute." Karina said to Winter with a small smile forming on her face followed by the cute pink blushing.

Winter straight face turned into a smirk after Karina said that. When Karina noticed the smirk, she quickly kissed her cheek and ran back to her friends who had their jaws on the floor because they didn't believe she would actually do it.

" OH MY GOD . YOU ACTUALLY DID IT!"Taehyung yelled.

" How the hell does she have more balls then I do." Yeonjun responded.

"Hey, Karina." Heejin called.

"Hmm" Karina responded.

"If your able to kiss her on the cheek then why can't you try to make her fall in love with you?" Ryujin asked. Karinas eyes widened and she froze.

"W-wait, what?" Karina asked "You want me to make her fall in love with myself?"

"Come on Karina. Have a little fun every once in a while." Said Lisa. Karina looked at her with a serious expression. Karina seemed to be kind of blushing but kind of mad at the same time .

"How do you guys expect me to make her fall for me?" Karina asked the group.

"We don't know. That's for you to figure out since it's your dare." Minnie said.

Karina thought for a moment . How would she make a girl like Winter fall for a girl like her.

"You have untill the end of this year to make her fall for you-" Moonbyul said. "-Which means you have around 3-4 moths to make her fall for you." Giselle said finishing off Moonbyuls sentence.

"What happens if I don't want to do the dare?" Karina asked.

" You have to go on a date of our pick." Minnie said.
" Meaning 1 date per person. That means 10 date story you to go on." Heejin said with a sassy attitude. Karina could hear the group giggling .

Karina sighed. "Ok." She said. " Challenge accepted."

May the games begin.