"Next time, if you're not used doing those kind of stuffs, learn to decline. It will not kill you.." The doctor leave immediately after dropping a not so sarcastic remark. Why is he always like that? The advices he give to his patients are all sarcasm.

The two devils who tag along with him earlier, stayed for a while to check if I'm actually doing fine. Mark was the first to leave because his mother need his assistance in decorating her room. She's renovating it because according to her it's too dark in there. I wanted to help them but I got a lot of tasks and now I have my back aching.

Due to boredom, Jaeshik and I left my room. Of course, I was slow on walking but my companion does not complain, he's simply matching my pace while we talk about things.  We are walking side by side, sometimes smiling to people or devils we know. We don't have a destination so we just kept on walking. It was fun talking also because of that we're not feeling the exhaustion.

Jeashik is my bodyguard now. It was thanks to Mark that he is. V is also included. After the engagement party, he suddenly break the news to me that he'll assign a bodyguard who would watch me 24/7. There is where Mark butted in, he recommended Jaeshik to be that person who would be responsible in keeping at eye on me. V don't want to agree at first but his brother is so persistent and irritating that he gave up with a heavy heart. I was happy and thankful because of that. I'd rather have Jaeshik instead of a stranger.

A snapping fingers pulled me out from my deep thinking. I shook my head to gain my focus. A apologetic smile tug on my lips. "Sorry. I'm dozing off again.."

Jaeshik give a questioning look. "I often notice that. It's becoming a habit of yours.."

"Yeah, I know..."

"What is it that you're thinking anyway?"

Jaeshik turned his heels to the direction where there's a stone chair. He sat there motioning for me to do the same so I did. "Things....?" I know that doesn't make sense but what else is there to say? I don't want to say that I'm thinking of how grateful I am that he's my bodyguard. That would be awkward for sure.

Jaeshik stare at me with straight face. "That's not an answer.."

I burst out a laugh. "I know. Hmmm...how should I say this? There are just things that are occupying my mind but I can't distinguish them?"

Jaeshik was dumbfounded by my explanation. "What?"

I laughed even harder because even me, I can't understand my own words. "Forget it. I just like dozing off.."

The bewildered bodyguard of mine eyed me with his brows furrowed then shrugged his shoulders. When the exhaustion finally hit the both of us, Jaeshik escorted me back to my room then we separate. I don't have anything else to do so I just laid down on my bed and fill my brain with countless thoughts until I fell asleep.

A loud sound startled me and wake me up from my slumber. My door was opened harshly. Forcing my body to sit up, I took a peek at who caused the disturbance. It was difficult because my eyes are blurry but I recognize who the person is. He's standing tall with clench fist and angry expression. Great! What have I done this time that I don't know? Last time I checked, I'm doing fine with everything.

Without batting an eye, I pushed myself to stand and greet the intruder. "Greetings, Your Majesty. How may I help you?" I started, bowing my head as respect. A yawn scaped my lips. My senses are not yet awake.

"Cut the shit, bunny. This is not how you act before.." V answered, pissed off for some reason. What the hell is this now? Did Eclipsa and him fought that's why he's mad? Why is he taking this on me? I'm not included in their relationship. I even distanced myself so I won't be a bother.