𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏: 𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒.

Start from the beginning

"it's so sad in here, you even got the led lights blue." trez closes the door behind them he goes to grab the remote to change the lights, but huey reaches up them.

"why must you be so annoying? give it back." he groans hands stretched to reach but the older kept juking him everytime. eventually trez changed the light color to orange.

"see that's better. nice and toasty up in here it matches the vibes." he chuckles sitting on the bed next to huey.

he nudges the boy's shoulder trying to get him to lighten up but in return he received a small frown. trez kisses his teeth scooting closer to him, putting his arm around his shoulder to pull the younger closer. "you know what you need?"

"what?"

"somethin' sweet."

on rare occasions huey had a sweet tooth. these rare occasions was really trez's attempts on cheering him up- which was frequent when they were younger.

due to trez's mishaps.

"alright," trez says swinging open the cabinets. "what you got a taste for?" he glances back at huey who shrugged.

"lemme make you a famous tay-sundae. y'all got any ice cream?" he walks over to the fridge opening up the freezer, finding a carton of butter pecan. 

"aight, now all we need is toppings."

huey watches as trez went through every drawer and cabinet looking for things to put into the sweet treat- reminding him of when they were younger, thinking back on their simple childhood often brought peace.

even after him being gone for so much time— he still remains the same.

"you don't have to do all this, tay." he says gently, placing his arms on the counter. trez looks over at him before sprinkling the sprinkles on top of the ice cream.

"you know i don't mind," he opens up the drawer and grabs a spoon, poking it into the ice cream and slides the bowl to huey. "its on the house."

the younger chuckle lightly. "of course it is. this my house." he grabs the spoon putting it up to his mouth to lick off the tastiness. he hums to himself in glee he hadn't enjoyed anything sweet in a while.

"is it good?" trez smiles at him leaning on the counter. huey nods scooping up more of the treat.

they sit in silence for a little while. only thing being heard is the spoon huey was using clacking against the glass bowl. until he decided to speak up.

"so how was prison?"

the question catches trez off guard making him hold his head back some. "okay, woah,"

"i'm sorry!"

"no, no," trez says shaking his head. "it's fine. the question just caught me off guard. well, it was aight."

"did you meet anybody in there?" huey smirks ice cream all over his lips. trez laughs lightly going to grab a napkin and handing it to him. "no i did not mean anyone in there."

"so you were just lonely? did you atleast make any friends?"

the older couldn't do anything but smile even more. huey was very talkative when it came to trez, which confused him because he was the most anti-social person trez knew.

"i did make a few associates. no, not in the way you're thinking either." he says glaring at huey. "but, you know i had people to watch my back and to talk to whenever we got bored."