𝖙𝖎𝖕𝖕𝖞 𝖙𝖔𝖊𝖘

Start from the beginning

I walked in front of the group. "I haven't even spoken to most of you tossers." I told the group as I laughed, before I walked in front of some of the boys.

And then I stopped in front of Luca, before I crouched slightly, and bend over as I started to lightly suck on his neck as I knew he got more and more into it my the sharp intakes of breath and the hitching of some breaths, and before anything went further with that boy I stopped before walking away.

And then for my second boy I walked in front of the group before stopping in front of Dami. And I then started to lightly suck on his neck again, and yet again there were shocked noises from the islanders at my actions, but really Dami is attractive. Why wouldn't anyone think that, and even if we became nothing more he would be a good friend.

~~

"I'll be nice and I'll pick...." Liam told the group. "Lila." He told me.

"I'm sorry Kai!" I told the Beach Hut as I laughed and had my head in my hands.

So I got up as the group cheered and I walked over to Liam and gave him a small lap dance. Before I got up, as I decided enough time had passed.

And even though Gemma wasn't too happy about doing the dare and didn't want to do it herself, I could tell she was giving me dirties in the back of my head.

~~

"Give your best chat up line to the girl you fancy the most." Amber read out getting the girls excited but the boys protested. Fuck off!

"Ooooh, I've got a good one. Lila, if I bit my lip would you kiss it better." Amber asked me, making me laugh.

"Course I would only for you." I told her as she got up and walked over to me as I stood up.

Then I hugged the girl before we kissed. This got a reaction from some of the boys seeing us kiss.

"Amber, you've pulled me before any of these, I'd share a bed with you before the others." I told the girl making her laugh as the boys just looked shocked that Amber had already pulled me.

~~

"Lila, you will not recouple at this ceremony, however you will be in a couple with the boy who Davide has stolen the girl from. #GermanSnack #MannMeinerTräume"

"Davide pick wisely." I told him as I laughed at him.

NOW ON LOVE ISLAND..... *Imagine Ian Stirling's voice*

Thrift shop keep ya change and ya two cents
Bad gyals on the rise you a nuisance
Drop jaws tie tongues and the loose ends
Got pushed out a queen I been true since

Ice with the flow, finna catch a cold
Snacking on the world issa bento gimme mo
When it's on u know it's ova witcha silly talk
Here's a tip tho when I tick you better tippytoe
(Church)

Gonna keep ya on your tippy toes
In the zone try to stop us when we on a roll
Hard to match ain't nobody got our energy
We a pack every part of her is a part of me
We owning it, coming in boss mode take control of it
They can't compete, yeah we gunnin for the crown group masterpiece, yeah

Tippy Toes ~
XG

Tippy Toes ~XG