Before we start!

This story is currently being under the process of full rewriting. Only one chapter has been rewritten right now.

I want to thank everyone who supported this story even before I started this project of re-writing it once and for all. Your likes and comments meant a lot to me and were serious motivation boosts. I want to change this story and make lore accurate (in a way) while keeping place for shipping.  

Big changes:

1. The story will mostly be from Monika's POV;

2. The headcanons that were implied in this story originally are no longer apparent (thus the dokis do not know each other before they join the literature club) (I WANT DRAMA.)

3. Possible triggers though and slight better English, but still terrible.

This is not important so you can skip this part:

The reason why my story went downhill the more it progressed was mainly due to me dropping out of the fandom midway. However I recently came back to the fandom, found my password to my Wattpad account and saw the comments some of you wrote before, the way you guys seemed to enjoy it. Hence, that gave me the idea to restart from scratch and write a proper fanfic with the four dokis. 

I am planning on coming up with the full plot unlike at the time I was writing this a long time ago and make this as accurate, study the characters and make them behave normally, close to canon selves and with some small headcanons that don't completely change the characters and keep them recognizable. Does this mean that I going to be forcing myself to rewatch the canon gameplay and the side stories? Pretty much, yeah. 

I will be trying to make the stories fun or sad to read, depending on the situation, chapter, etc. and genuinely keep this an enjoyable experience for you readers and myself. Thank you for reading this and I wish you all a great day or night! ;)

Seeing All Of You Make My Heart Go Doki Doki! (MonikaxSayorixYurixNatsuki)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara