003💛

(awww mike js turned 20🥺 I can't believe his 20 , his growing up so fast I remember when he was this small🤏🏽naww let me stop but fr tho his 20)

The next day

Tari pov:lass night was fun, we played spin the the bottle and truth or dare no strings, we went out to eat, we went to the park, we had movie night with hella junk it was low-key fun I never had this much fun with alot of ppl in a long time but it felt werid cuz yn wasn't there but it's whatever, I woke up on the living room couch, mike was on top of me in between my legs with his head in my neck ,Vallyk and Derek was on the floor cuddling but Kobe, Jai and Mel was nowhere to be found they probably upstairs, I start moving around trying to get out of Mike's grip this boy got too much body heat as I was moving around he goans*

Tari: what??
Mike:plsss baby stop moving

*Holy shit his voice , his morning voice is ✨sexy✨ his over here leaving a bitch speechless*

Tari:o-ok so I-i can umm
Mike:like my morning voice?

*✨Daddy chill✨*

Tari:s-shut up just stop talking for a while
Mike:or what

*I squeeze my legs together forgetting that mike was between them😬*

Mike:open them
Tari:nigga what
Mike:nigga Ian stutter I said open them I wanna feel and see how wet my morning voice made u
Tari:but-
Mike:open

*I slowly open my legs back up, I had a pair of Mel's pink Shorts it was very thin and short it wasn't booty shorts but it also wasn't a pair of shorts that I'll wear outside, when I open my leg I closed my eyes biting my lips getting prepared for what's about to happen*

Mike pov: when Tari open her leg up when I tell u Mikey jumped up ready to meet Tari friend I mean this nigga just jumped up but I respect Mel, Kobe and Jai this is there house so we're not fucking and especially not on their living room couch , I always liked Tari since middle school but Kobe said sum shit about I'll get with Tari when he get with yn I agreed but after a while he said drop it I was confused then he said she was a lesbian so yeah that happen but always, I looked at Tari her eyes was closed and biting her lips I bend down kissing her neck as I rub Mikey against her friend she was moaning and groaning*

Tari:plss keep g-going d-dont stop

Mike:yk we ain't fucking right
Tari:y-yess plss keep going

*I smiled and peck her nose, I continue dry humping her until someone has to interrupt us*

Derek:yall so disgusting get a room

*He sat up rubbing his eyes starring at me and Tari*

Mike:we wasn't doing nun

*I got from in between her sitting next to her she start whining and pouting like a lil baby hitting the couch pillows*

Derek:damn mike u got her crying for that dick
Mike:sthu big mouth

*I smiled looking at Tari she had her arms crossed looking straight at Derek ready to beat his ass I chuckle and hovering over for to give her a kiss but she pulled me down so I was right in between her legs ,she had her legs wrapped around my waist kissing me over and over again I start laughing trying to get away her kisses tickles for sum reason*

Mike:ok ok baby that's enough
Derek:baby?😏
Mike:shut u- baby stop
Tari:no
Mike:baby stop
Tari:fine

*She let go and got up and walked to the bathroom*

Derek:damn she's angry
Mike;shut up

Tari pov: I wasn't really mad but Derek should've stayed sleep , I walked to the bathroom to used it, I wiped myself, flushed, and washed my hands then I went upstairs and knocked on Kobe's bedroom*