──────⊹⊱8⊰⊹──────

Start from the beginning

I got up and looked at her.

Taehyung:" leave me alone ".

I was going to walk away but she pushed me, I was going to fall but a muscular arm holds me tightly.

I looked up and saw an angry jungkook.

Jungkook:" you will be dead by the end of the day ".
He talked with venom making her flinch and she looked scared.

Emily:" why do you care about him , I'm sexier than him ".

Jungkook:" you sexy? You should look in the mirror more".

She glared at us.

Jungkook:" let's go taehyung ".

I nodded and started walking.

Emily:" my father is your partner, and he will discuss our arranged marriage I will get you jeon jungkook".

He turned around and he pulled my waist making me shocked.

Jungkook:" why should I marry when I'm already having a boyfriend? Oh future husband".

I looked at him and he looked ate blinked.

I blushed at his gaze.

Emily:" what?".

Jungkook:"excuse us miss , me and my boyfriend have to go as our son is waiting".

He smirked at her and we walked away leaving Emily angry and stomping her feet.

We get inside the car and he drove away.

Taehyung:" why you lied about that jungkook?".

Jungkook:" for her to stop bullying you ".

Taehyung:" but now she will bully me more , she gets on my nerves but I don't want to be expelled from the university since her father can do anything".

Jungkook:" don't worry, her father will tell her to not mess with he knows me and what I can do ".

I nodded.

Taehyung:" when did we become boyfriends now I have to face every fan girl and boy ".

He chuckled, I pouted.

Jungkook:" aren't you happy that I said you are my boyfriend? The well-known CEO?".

Taehyung:" not that but they will ask me about that ".

Jungkook:" just answer directly as yes we are and I did that for them to stop bothering you ".

I nodded and we arrived home , we entered and taejun came running to jungkook.

Taejun:" daddyyyyyy".

All looked at us shocked, I was just looking at my son's happy face, I wished for that moment with my husband but that dream will never happen.

I looked sad but all saw my sad face, I changed my facial expression into a smile because taejun looked at me.

Taejun:"mommy don't cry please ".

Taehyung:" owh baby I'm not crying".

Taejun:" mommy I know that you are crying please mister jeon is not like monster ".
I looked at him shocked.

Jungkook:" baby , who is monster?".

Taejun:" mister Jason".

Jungkook:" your husband?".

I nodded.

Hyori:"baby taejun, jungkook is your daddy from now on okay, did you eat baby?".

Taejun:" taejun baby is hungry ".

Jimin:" come here baby let's feed you ".

They went to the kitchen.

Jungkook:" don't be sad, you are brave to face a mafia alone because of your son ".

Taehyung:" I'm a bad father for him , he faced a lot because of me, he is still young but he has a bad side , he was having nightmares because of his father ".

I sobbed until I felt arms hugging me I looked up I saw jungkook hugging me.

Jichul:" you did great taehyung son, and don't worry you are free now from the monster, jungkook is with you ".

Taehyung:" thank you , excuse me I have to change for my work ".

Jungkook looked confused.

Jungkook:" work?".

Taehyung:" yes I have a night shift in a nightclub as a server and other ".

Jungkook:" you will never work there taehyung ".

Taehyung:" I have to ".

Jin:" no taehyung , you have a son ,don't worry about anything everything is on jungkook".

Jungkook:" that's right I will do everything ,I already prepared your credit card ".

I widen my eyes.

Taehyung:" jungkook no please I can not accept this ".

Jungkook:" its already made so you are forced to accept it ".

Taehyung:" what if I say no ".

Jungkook:" I will make it a yes ".

Taehyung:" what if it's already a yes ".

Jungkook:" then perfect ".

He smirked making me blush.

Taehyung walked to his room with taejun.

Jungkook pov :

Jichul:" you've changed ".

Jungkook:" fate ".

Jimin:" what happened to this crazy bunny?".

Jungkook:" you small human ".

He looked at me pouting.

Jimin:" yoongi he said I'm a small human ".

Yoongi :" he is right my baby mochi".

He glared at him making us all laugh.

Jimin:" couch for one week, and you fetus I swear you will pay ".
He grabbed his shoe and throw it at me. I run to my room.