...BUT HERE I BLUR INTO YOU

Start from the beginning

YOU'RE ALWAYS HAUNTED BY  THE IDEA, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR LIFE

YOU'RE ALWAYS HAUNTED BY THE IDEA, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR LIFE.

i haven't felt a thing this year // and i'm only tryin' to be sincere // yeah, i've never seen something quite like you // i've never seen something quite like you // i try to look away, but something's in the way // i think I'm going blind, i hope it doesn't change // cause I've never seen something quite like you

BLIND, role model

ideal settings, hoefler text second smallest text size scroll mode

If The World Fell Into Chaos, Lavinia Teigan Would Not Notice!

This small town was her world and it was everything but chaotic. It was peaceful. The ocean right next door, the baker across the road, neighbours dropping off cookies, weekly bookclub gatherings at the library, the town mayor making sure everyone's happy and the teenagers knocking on her door so they can hang out at the movies. It was perfectly normal. But if Lavinia was honest?

She wanted to burn it to the ground.

God, she was sick of it. It was suffocating, acting like she was happy when in reality she wanted to trade in the peacefulness of a small town with the bustle of the city.

Lavinia's day started the same and ended the same. It was the same goddamn chores every day and the same smiling faces. If someone had told Lavinia that she'd still be living in this town once she turned 18, she would have laughed in their face. No way would she ever choose to stay in this town. She wanted to live for the thrill of it. She wanted to run to the ends of the world and for her heart to beat faster than it ever had from sheer adrenaline.

But perhaps some things aren't meant to be.

Lavinia's Father Fell Sick On Her 18th Birthday!

She remembered it vividly because it was the first day she truly felt trapped.

The doctor's words echoed in her head. Cancer. Lavinia's world came crashing down around her. Her father was the last bit of family she had left and yet death was taking him from her too.

He died a year later. Maybe that was her opportunity to leave. Start anew and leave it all behind. But she couldn't bring herself to do it. Lavinia was stuck. Every-time she'd start to pack, she would just end up in a ball on the floor, wrapped up in her father's blanket, hoping that it would always smell like him.