Forced to share a bed | 💕

Start from the beginning

You put on perfume, and then you open the bathroom door, you saw rafe on the bed watching Tv, you headed to ur suit case to put ur perfume back and then you turned to him, "Aren't you gonna take a shower?" You said "I don't feel like it, I assume ...

You put on perfume, and then you open the bathroom door, you saw rafe on the bed watching Tv, you headed to ur suit case to put ur perfume back and then you turned to him, "Aren't you gonna take a shower?" You said "I don't feel like it, I assume you are ready?" He said, god what a bore he was, I didn't really think that "rafe Cameron" was boring but what can I say it's his business not mine. " yeah I'm ready" you said as you put ur two hands in front of your abdomen. He got up from the bed and open the door. "After you" he said with a smirk/smile on his face. "Why thank you, how kind of you sir" you said as you walked out with a smile on your face. You never really saw rafe smile so it was weird but it was cute, he had a cute smile, you thought to yourself you felt your cheeks get red a little so you slapped yourself out of it and took a deep breath.
You met with the others in some kind of garden thingy. There was a building next to that garden so you assumed it's where you are gonna eat. You walked in it was beautiful there was light music. There was a waiter standing beside the door in the inside and he said "good night sir, how many tables?" He said with a smile, "hello, two tables please." Ward then said. "Follow me" the waiter said, you all followed him. "Alright you kids sit in one table, we are gonna take the other understood." Ward then said looking at all you, it's seemed like rafe didn't want to sit with all you he had a disappointed look on his face. The table was a table of four, you ordered your food and drinks and ate. After your meal Sarah leaned over to you and whispered. "Sorry about earlier didn't really have a choice it would've been weird you know." She whispered as she held you hand, "it's fine" you whispered back. "Do you wanna maybe sneak out later and have a drink" she whispered as she winked at you a huge smirk was forming at her face, "awhh Sarah are you inviting me to get drunk. of course I'll come, it'll be like old times, remember?" you whispered back to Sarah with a huge smirk forming on your face. "How could I ever forget"she replied back.
Plan changed there was no hanging out since you were supposed to go and get ready to get out at 3AM to meet with Sarah and get drunk. As everyone walked to the elevator which took them to their floor, you turned you head to look at Sarah and wink at her with a soft smile. Honestly you missed this, you missed going out with your best friend, you spent half your childhood with her, and it was fun. Anyhow you got to your room and Rafe opened the door. You got in and jumped on the bed rafe went to the bathroom you assumed he went to take a shower. You texted Sarah:

Baby☀️🤍

"Hey sarah, got in your room yet?"

"Yup! Soo what's the plan what time should we "sneak out"?"

"I'm thinking maybe 3?"

"Sounds good to me! Don't you dare fall asleep🫥"

"I won't, just a little nap before we head of 😜"

"Mkkk whatever you say, hey what is Rafe doing?"

"Taking a shower I think, why ask?"

"Because he is my brother, and he has been acting weird lately"

"Yeah I realised that too"

"Anyways gotta go change"

"Wait you are not gonna stay in ur clothes"

"Nope, you?"

"I was going to but whatever, I'll change to"

"Mk see you tonight bb😘😏"

"See ya luv❤️"

"Hey rafe are you done in the bathroom cause I need to change?" You said as you knocked on the bathroom door. "In a sec" he replied, you don't know why but you had this quick thought of him naked, you blushed slightly zoned out standing there in front of the door, you didn't even realise him opening the door, until he tapped your shoulder and slapped yourself out of it. Jesus what the hell is wrong with me like ew, just ew.
"Are you alright?" He said furrowing his brows with a confused look on his face.
"I'm alright" you said clearing your throat trying to forget about what you just thought about, it was weird supper weird.
You walked in the bathroom and closed the door behind you quickly, now you needed to get drunk to forget that.
This is what you wore as ur pj:

You checked the time one your phone while you were doing ur hair and you found that it was 11pm

You checked the time one your phone while you were doing ur hair and you found that it was 11pm. "Ugh long way till 3" you murmured to your self as you sighed. You got out the bathroom, you were kind of panicking cause you didn't know how you'll sleep and if you'll sleep next to Rafe, and after what you just thought of you felt so disgusted of yourself and couldn't look at his face anymore. Come on y/n slap yourself out of it. You sighed then walked towards your suitcase and put you stuff in there.
The bed was quite big so that great just put the long pillow between you two as a barrier and each one of you has side right, you are a kid anymore y/n a another voice in your head interrupted your thoughts. Okay well I don't want to sleep literally next to him. "Are you just gonna stand there like a statue, or are you gonna get in?" Rafe said as he looked over to you interrupting your conversations with yourself. "Oh yeah..um sorry" you said with a soft smile, embarrassed.
Your phone buzzed in your hand, you checked and it was Sarah who texted you, you unlocked your phone as you headed to bed and sat down at the side next to the desk beside it.

Baby☀️🤍

"Heyyy did you sleep yet?"

"Nope, I just changed"

"Did Rafe sleep?"

"Nope, Ugh it's gonna be soooo weird, I'm thinking I should tell him to put a pillow as barrier, AND I KNOW IM NOT A KID ANYMORE but come on can you blame me"

"You do whatever you feel comfortable with, anyways see you at 3 😉"

"See y'a"

You put your phone on the night stand and turn around facing rafe. "Okay so Im just gonna say this straight, alright I think we should definitely put a pillow between us" you said as you sighed. " and why is that? Are you afraid I'll eat you in your sleep?" He said smirking, "No. I just find it weird, you know. I honestly don't know myself, I'm nervous for some reason." You replied as you were playing with a strand of your hair, "Alright, whatever makes you feel less uncomfortable." He said, Rafe was actually a nice person or so you thought? Hm weird he always seemed as the dark, quite, secretive person, but who knows the real rafe. "Alright, cool" you said as you got up from the bed and opened the covers then put the long pillow between you two. You got in bed, " good night." You said as you gave rafe a small soft smile, and then you turned off the lamp that was on top of the night stand.
"Night." Rafe replied. You know that Sarah told you not to sleep but you were tired she would just have to call you.
—————————————————

Okay so I think I might put this story in parts cause it's quite long. ANYWAYS HOPE YOU LIKE IT IM GONNA START WRITTING THE NEXT PART.
LOVE YOU AND DONT FORGET TO DRINK WATER AND TAKE CARE OF YOUSELF💕💕💕