#4 Clash of Champions

Start from the beginning

Joseph is that Weird that your parents are trying to work things out

Malcolm at first but now I have just accepted it

Joseph well that's good then

Malcolm I'm facing Titus O'Neil in a no holds barred match

Joseph Jesus Christ that guy is stubborn about Facing you

Malcolm but this is the final match in this Rivalry

Joseph who do you think is going to win that Triple threat

Malcolm I don't know

Joseph from what Triple H told me the title is going to Change hands

Malcolm alright Awesome

Joseph also my match with John Cena is in the main event your match against Titus is First

Malcolm alright what about the Triple threat for The Diva's Championship ?

Joseph that will be Before mine

Malcolm well that's Good I guest

Joseph Good luck in your match Titus is no push over

Malcolm that's for Damn sure.

Time skip

During the Kick off Show The Authority announced that they hope that Joseph Marteniez wins In the main event against John Cena. But when it finally got Started The first Match of The night a No holds barred match Malickai Vs Titus O'Neil this would be the fourth and final time that these two big Men would be facing each other Titus O'Neil came out to the ring first Then Malickai who Got a massive Crowd pop despite being a Heel right now he might be the bag guy in this Scenario but he's still a fan favorite.

15 minutes later

Malickai was dominant for most of the match there was a turning point Titus O'Neil's tag team partner Darren Young interfered but when he went for a chair shot Malickai moved out of the way and Darren hit Titus with the Steel Chair with of that Malickai Choke slammed Darren Young Through a Table that was Placed In the ring And as for Titus O'Neil as soon as he got to his Feet He ran straight into a Tombstone pile Driver getting the Three count And The win apon getting Back stage for his post match Interview with Rene Young.

Rene Malickai the wwe Universe wants to Know now that your Rivalry with Titus O'Neil has come to a end what's next for you ?

Malickai Rene the WWE universe just saw the type of Brutality I will unleash apon anyone that gets in my way Father you my be The director of Operations like Goldberg used to Say your Next.

After that Segment Malcolm

Got dressed Took a shower got Alice from his mom who has happy to help out But there was this feeling in the Air that something was irreversibly Wrong that was going to happen and it did during the Triple threat for the Divas Championship Paige became Injured After Nikki Bella hit a Chop Block Nikki immediately recognized her mistake and tried to end the Match as quickly as possible but Nikki Bella was Thrown off guard with Aj Lee from rolling Nikki Bella up with a Schoolboy pinning Combination well in this Case a School Girl but after the match was over Nikki Bella was about to Hit The Hurt Paige with a Steel Chair but at the last possible second Malickai came out and Carried the Anti-Diva out to were the Doctor's are Nikki felt so bad afterwards But once they were off Camera The Doctor gave them a Diagnosis.

Malcolm how bad is it ?

Doctor well she dislocated her knee but we were able to put it back into place all she needs is some Time to rest and she will be able to Compete again in 2 Month's

(The Doctor Leaves)

A little bit later

Malcolm had Carried Saraya and they went back to There Hotel meanwhile the main event Was underway John Cena vs Joseph Marteniez in a Steel Cage match John dominated the match as first until He said something about Nikki Bella that sent Joseph into a fit of Rage the two of them were on top of the Cage and not feeling Very Merciful he Threw John back into the ring falling 20 feet Joseph climbed Back down Grabbing John Cena picking him up hitting the last Ride Power bomb for the three count and the win.

Time skip after the Payperview is over

Stephanie felt really bad for what she did Saraya even though it was a accident but since things are getting serious There looking for a place of there own to move into now ethier in San Jose or Scottsdale but night now they need each other now more than ever as a Dark secret will soon be revealed.

Author's note

Malickai Aggressively Attacks his father

Joseph and Stephanie go house Hunting

The Dark Secret is Revealed