''Stop lying!''. She shouted again. ''You! You started this! Stop pretending''.

I frowned, and then folded my arms. ''Okay''. I said calmly. ''Prove it''.

Startled by my sudden demand, Ariana stared at me, stunned. ''W_what?''. She asked dumbly.

I rolled my eyes. ''Prove that i gave you the idea to prank those ravenclaw girls. Prove it, Ariana''.

She began looking around nervously, probably searching her brain for something to say. She really didn't plan this, did she?. Wow, how low could her IQ really be? I fear its lower than i intially thought.

A few seconds later, Ariana brightened up, probably coming up with an answer. She didn't even realise everyone already suspected she was lying. My parents even looked nervous as she answered, rather smugly too. ''During breakfast last week, you and those two hufflepuff friends of yours were talking about the Alihosty Draught and how you were going to use it to prank the girls''.

I stared at my sister's smug look, and couldn't help but pity her just alittle bit, she really thought she won.

''Yes, i was discussing about said potion with my friends, and something about pranking some classmates too''. I answered honestly.

''Aha!''. Ariana smirked at me before turning to the man beside the headmaster's desk excitingly. ''See, i told you!''.

''But''. I began slowly, gaining all their attention back. ''It was just that, a discussion. See, i was angry that a friend of mine in ravenclaw was being bullied, and i wanted to help her so much i suggested the Alihosty Potion, but decided against it later on. But i swear by my life, that i personally did not give Ariana any ideas about the potion or about pranking anyone''. Almost everyone in the room gasped as the oath was sealed by magic and_was that a slight flicker of fear i saw in my father's eyes?. Huh, maybe i was just imagining things, there was no way my father was scared for me, he practically hates my guts!

Well, fortunately, i didn't die, meaning i was telling the truth. Okay, perhaps i manipulated that statement, after all i didn't give Ariana any ideas directly. But no one needed to know that.

''What did you do freak!?''. My sister glared at me.

I was about to respond with an intelligent insult but the man before me beat me to it.

''Clearly, you have no shame, miss Potter''. The man drawled, standing straight with his cane now held by both hands. ''But am not surprised, not with you being related to the Fernsby family''. He completely ignored the glare my mother gave him as he removed a hand watch from his pocket and looked at it. ''Well, It seems my time here is almost up''. He place it back in his pocket and turned to me. ''Miss Aurora Potter, I believe you are free to go now''. I nodded, but didn't move. I had one more question to ask.

''Pardon me, but who are you?''. I asked as politely as i could.

''Oh dear me, my apologies miss Potter. Am Lord Tiberius Theodore Nott, the head of Education and Lord to the most ancient and noble house of Nott. It is a pleasure to meet you''. He stretched out one of his gloved hands and i took it. But instead of shaking it, he placed a soft kiss at the back of my palm, and ofcause, i blushed.

''Aurora Euphemia Potter, the pleasure in all mine Lord Nott''. He smiled widely at my response and nodded in approval.

''Very well miss Potter''. He nodded again as i left.

Well, that was an interesting chat.

______________________________________________

''So, how did it go?''. A beautiful blond that could only be heiress Greengrass asked once i exited the headmaster's office. DADA class must be over already if she was there, after all we had classes with the slytherin that day.

''Oh, don't worry, you are safe''. I reassured her knowing she was worried i spoke of her involvement.

She sighed in relieve before flashing me a small smile. ''Good''.

''So, how did the trial go?''. I asked casually as we began heading to our next class. Herbology.

''Oh, it went perfectly well''. She sneered. ''With your father and Lord Turpin not at speaking terms after what Ariana Potter did, my father was able to win the trial fair-and-square and got every bit of money he lost back and even more''.

I smirked at this. Lord Turpin, Lisa Turpin's father, falsely accused Lord Greengrass of fraudulence after a business deal went wrong. The greedy man demanded millions of gallons from Lord Greengrass as payment. I knew it was a false accusation because my father was in on it and i had overheard him and lord Turpin discussing about their plan to rob lord Greengrass of his fortune in the liberary where they did not notice i was in as well. Now with Ariana nearly killing the only child of Lord Turpin with a potion that causes great hysteria, there was no doubt he would end his friendship with my father, and thus not having his support during the trial. My father was not Lord Potter, but with the fame he had gotten through 'the girl who lived' there was no doubt Lord Turpin would have won the trial if he were to interfere. This was definitely the perfect plan, and it looked like me involving heiress Greengrass as, ofcause, my so called 'secret source' has payed off really well. After all, now she owed me, alot.

What? Thought i'd miss on the opportunity to have someone in one of the noble houses as a debtor?. Ha! Not a chance.