Home

Liu's POV
I came back to my house from another unsuccessful search to kill my brother I went to the kitchen to make food cause all that searching made me really hungry.

I finish eating and throw away the left over I didn't feel like going up the stairs so I slept on the couch cause i was to lazy to get up.

Jane's POV
I came back from a pervert mans house cause the only way to kill men is to act cute and dress sexy I was walking around a quit neighborhood that seemed like I knew very well ohhh now I remember my house is over her wait a minute JEFF lives her too
Just saying that name makes me feel so angry I just want to rip his head of his body I will never ever forgive that bitch for what he did to my family.

I kept walking until I saw HIS house right in front of me I needed a place to stay for a while cause if I dont the cops will be searching for me in any minute now.

I walked in and saw a figure that looked like someone who I knew so I snuck behind the couch and took a peek to check who it is my eyes felt like they were gonna come out I couldn't believe it, it was..

"Liu" I said in a whisper so he doesn't hear me but he started to move and his eyes opened I got scared and backed away when I did I hit the wall he came off the couch and went to me.

Liu's POV
I heard my name be called by a very small female whisper I woke up and saw Jane back away and go to the wall.

I missed her so much that I never got to tell her how I feel about her I walked up to her to make her know that I'm not gonna hurt her.

I got close to her face that we were inches away I pulled her in and gave her a hug,she hugged back we let go to go to the couch and talk for a bit.

Jeff's POV
I woke up to the sound of talking down stairs I thought to myself maybe the police are here.

I checked the window to see no cars in the road "hmmm"I thought to myself maybe I should go check who is down stairs.

I went down the stairs to see who it was I was so happy and sad at the same time cause when I saw who it was it was "liu, Jane"I sayed loud enough for them to hear me.