Mad

Jin: 19
Yoongi: 18
Namjoon and Hoseok: 17
Taehyung and Jimin: 16
Jungkook: 14
You: 4

You were upset today because your brothers didn't listen to you of what you wanted to do and you were mad especially at Jin because he didn't listen to you and just were in the kitchen and cooked.

You walked to the living room and saw Namjoon and Jimin and you looked at them.

"Oppas? I want to go to the pa-" Jimin looked at you and you were interrupted by Namjoon.

"Y/n, we can't go somewhere now." He said and you pouted and went to Jungkook in his room.

"Oppa? Please can we go to the park?" He sat with his computer and didn't look at you.

"Go ask someone else." He said and you huffed and stomped out to the kitchen.

Jin stood there and just cleaned the kitchen and were about to leave the room and you looked at him.

"Oppa? Please can we go to the park?" He said no and just walked away. You got angry and looked at him and said something you soon would regret.

"Oppa..fuck you!" You said and stomped with your feet. He turned around and looked at you.

"What did you just say?" He asked and you stomped again.

"Fuck you! You don't listen to me!" You screamed and he walked to you and picked you up and walked to the stairs and sat you there.

"You sit here and think about what you just said and did." He said sternly and walked away and you stood up and walked to the him and crossed your arms.

"No! You listen to me!" You screamed and were clearly mad. He picked you up again and placed you on the stairs and you started to cry when he walked away but you didn't walk away.

You sat there for 10 minutes and you sniffled and looked at the floor and Jin walked to you and crouched down to your height.

"Y/n? Sweetie? What you did is not okay but can you tell Oppa why you were so mad?" He asked gently and you looked at him and sniffled.

"No Oppa listened to me...I wanna go to da park..." You said and rubbed your eyes and he picked you up and placed you in his lap and you hugged him and sobbed.

"Sorry Oppa...didn't mean to say bad words." He rubbed your back and kissed your head.

"I forgive you honey, I'm sorry I didn't listen to you Y/n. I'm sorry but now it's too late to go to the park, we can go there tomorrow, okay?" You sniffled and nodded slowly.

"okay..." you rubbed your eyes and yawned and Jin continued to rub your back.

"Should we go and get dressed for tonight and go to bed?" He asked and you looked up at him.

"I don't want to sleep Oppa." He chuckled.

"Why not? You seem tired sweetie." You leaned to him and hugged him.

"I want to sleep with you, can I?" He smiled and nodded and he stood up and walked to your room and helped you get dressed in your pajamas and walked to his room with you and you laid down next to him and he read you a story and you looked at him and rubbed your eyes and laid down close to him and you didn't like to sleep alone.

"Good night Oppa." He smiled and kissed your forehead.

"Good night sweetheart, I love you." You smiled softly and fell asleep after a while and slept all night.