'Suki

Y/N's pov

Sayori drags me into the clubroom, per usual. I've been attending the literature club for quite some time now and for the first time, I honestly feel like i belong somewhere. Like I have a special place in this club. They all like to have me around, I'm glad I found friends here.

I see Natsuki sitting at the desk right next to the entrence, reading Parfait Girls, volume 5. I read the mangaseries with her like 100 times, but I guess it just never gets old to her. It's pretty sweet how she enjoys it so much. I think I relate to her in that way, we both get really excited when it comes to our favorite things, and of course, I'm a fan of Parfait Girls.

I would consider Natsuki to be a "tsundere". She's very uptight and isn't afraid to say what's on her mind, but on the other hand, she gets flustered very easily. Like, this one time, we were reading on the floor, when our hands touched as we were trying to turn the page. She was blushing like crazy and blabbing completely random words. It may seem weird, but I like that about her, aswell. She can be very sweet too, though. I guess I could call her bittersweet.

At this point, I've been staring at Natsuki for five minutes now, and she's clearly noticed. I quickly snap back to relaity and greet the clubmembers.

  -Aw man, Monika's late again! I was really excited to show her my poem today... Booo! - Sayori exclaimed

-Don't worry, she'll be here any minute now! - Yuri chuckeled

Just when she said that, Monika busted the door open, panting.

-I am so sorry everyone! I can never hear the bell because of the piano for some reason..!

-Don't sweat it, Monika! You were barely five minutes late! - Yuri said, with a reasuring smile

As the others were chatting away, I sat down in the chair next to Natsuki's desk. I rested my chin on my palm, trying to hide the fact I'm staring at a certain pink-haired girl. I've never noticed how cute her hairstyle was....

-Um, hello?? - she says while waving her hand infront of my face

-Oh, uh, hi, sorry! - I blurt out as I feel my cheeks turn red

-Pff, you look stupid when you stare into nothing like that!

-Whatever, 'Suki.. Anyway have you seen my Sailor Moon manga?? I swear I left it in my desk yesterday..

-Oh! I took it home yesterday because I didn't want it to get stolen.. (Thats okay..Right?) Do you know how much these are worth?!? Anyways, here, take it.

-Oh wow, look at you, sooo very generous!

-Shut up!! Atleast a thank you would be nice. I had to carry it aaaaall the way to my house.

-Why yes, thank you so much! You are so very kind to take my poor manga in for a night so it wouldn't get stolen from a locked room! - I said, sarcastically

-Hm! That's what I wanted to hear!

We both giggle at our little act.

----------

Suddenly, it was time to share our poems.

I already showed the first three girls my poem, and they all hinted that Natsuki would like this. Well, yeah, I wrote it by using her advice, but.... It's not like I wrote it for her, right?..

When Natsuki looked at my poem, her cheeks turned bright pink.

-It- it's okay, I guess. - she huffed

-You don't like it, do you? - I jokingly pouted

-No, I do! I... Like it a lot.. - she mumbled
-Anyway, I'll be taking this! It's for... Uh.. my project! Yeah! I'm collecting everyone's poem's and um,, putting them in a picturebook for the festival! Yeah! That's totally normal!!

-Oh, that's nice of you! - I smiled

It was obvious she was lying, I could always tell when she lied. She always has the same expression when she's bluffing. It's cute.

---------

It was starting to get dark and everyone began packing their pags.

-Bye guys! I'll see you tomorrow! Don't forget your poems! - Monika smiled

We all said our goodbyes, and as the girls walked out, I turned to Natsuki and grinned.

-You wanna walk home together? - I said with a wide smile

-Uh, okay, whatever! Idiot.

And with that, we were on our way home. She kept quiet on our walk. And when we got to her house, the moon was already out.

-Shit... - Natsuki gulped

-What's wrong? - I asked

-It's nothing, my dad is just gonna be kinda angry.. - she said with a sad smile

-Oh, okay... See you tomorrow then?

-Yeah, bye Y/N.