Chapter 2

Mias pov :
THe sound of my alarm went off and crazy in love came on by Beyoncé .
I looked at my phone and saw the time 5:30 am . I got ip and showered and brushed my teeth . I put on a black laced bra and matching boxers . I brushed my hair and .. The door bell went off . ugg . I got up an walked to the door . I opened it with thinking .and there looking at me was Michael .

"are you done eye raping me so you can tell me what he'll are you doing here ."
With that I brought him back I earth from his daydream .i stood there with and eye brow up . I looked at his eyes .

" Get ready . you have a job to get done " he said coldly .

" We'll thanks I will be there know bye " I tried to close the door but he pushed it open again.

"We'll come In I guess " he walked in eyeing everything . i went and grabbed a drink . and severed him one . he took it an I dismissed my self and went to change .

(Maybe I should play with his feeling . I should tempt him to see how much of a man who're his is . not bad idea at all )

I walked to my clost and grabbed a tight black dress . it was very short . i put on some black high hells . I put some light make up . before going in to the room I put on a long black sweater that fixed the dress . I want to see his face when he sees me . hah .

I walked out the room and into the living room . he looked up " I'm ready "
"thank god " I heard him mutter .
he walked out and I pulled out my keys .

" I'm driving "

I put them back and got into the car . it was a lot like mine just that mine had sliver inside of red . The silence was killing me . wtf .

" What do you want me to do today ?" I asked looking out the window .and seeing people walk outside. it was 6:30 am currently .

" I have a meeting . you take notes and be helpful ." we arrived at the building and walked in . people were staring but I holded my head high and tall . we walked into the elevator . we got in . I could feel him starring at me . the door opened and we walked inside .he led me to my office . It had a desk . 3 black couches, a flat screens . the windows were a dark shade . he had the kind that you could change the shade by pressing a bottom . he left and I looked around .

" Mia come to the meeting office . bring the laptop and a note book ." I took off my sweater and let my plan began . I walked into the office and saw 3 younger men starring . I walked and sat down next to Michael . I pulled my laptop .and waited for the meeting to begin . The 3 men were whistling something that I couldn't catch . god they were cute but yet sluts .

Someone knocked on the door and I stood up and opened the door . I was in so much shock . he was here . I was dead . and I looked behind him an a younger version came into view . shit I'm dead .