I can be a better boyfriend then him ;)

Start from the beginning

Ashtrays POV

"Y/N ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?" I yell out of frustration, I see her flinch slightly shit I'm scaring her , I see her close her eyes and I scrunch my nose in confusion and I follow her arm thats draped by her side, I look at her hand and I see her pressing her nails deeply into her skin then I see bloody drizzle as she drags her finger slicing her skin "Ma stop your hurting yourself!"

Y/ns POV

"Ma stop your hurting yourself" I hear Ash tell me to stop but I dont listen, I don't deserve to stop I hurt someone I love and I need to punish myself. " Ma I told you to stop" I ignore him again and drag my nails across my skin again causing more bleeding.

Ashtrays POV

What the fuck is she doing, I walk over to her and grab her wrist away from my thigh "fucking listen to me im not playing" she opens her eyes and looks at me "I dont deserve to not feel pain, I hurt you and I couldn't even tell you why I did" I kiss her knuckles and pull her towards me, I put my arms around her waist and pull her against my body "don't do that dumbass shit again okay ma?" she doesn't say anything "yeah you ignoring me for a bit hurt me but seeing you hurt yourself like that hurts me even more so please don't" I feel her nod. Fuck I love this girl, I would do anything to protect her, I'd kill for her, anyone that made her feel like she needed to hurt herself, I will kill with my bare hands"

Y/ns POV

I feel Ash's hand on my wrist he then pulls my hand away "fucking listen to me im not playing" I open my eyes and look at the gangster boy in front of me, I swallow the lump in my throat "I dont deserve to not feel pain, I hurt you and I couldn't even tell you why I did" I'll tell you why because of Troy. I feel Ash place his lips on my knuckles and my eyes widen, Ash shows very little affection and now all of a sudden he's doing this?. He pulls me towards his body then he snakes his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to his body, his body heat and scent immediatly calms me down and I close my eyes. "Don't do that dumbass shit again, okay ma?" I dont say anything but then his voice is heard again, I dont mind it I could listen to his voice forever "yeah you ignoring me for a bit hurt me but seeing you hurt yourself like that hurts even more so please don't" I nod my head, a million thoughts are running through my brain right now, oh Ashtray you are a gangster with no feelings to everyone but to me you are a boy with the biggest heart that just wants love, and I can be the person to give it to you. Wait am I in love with my best friend...shit

My thoughts are interrupted by his voice "lets get you cleaned up, oh and by the way there's a party tonight and were going" He lets go of me and I instantly feel cold, how could one persons body be that warm?. I walk over to the couch and sit down while he goes and gets the first AID kit, he finally brings it over and places it next me to as he kneels down in front of me "I'm very surprised you guys have a first AID kit" I laugh as he opens it "drug dealers care about safety too" he playfully rolls his eyes as he gets bandaids out "and I never thought you'd be someone who'd clean my wounds up" I look down at him, he then looks at me and he stares into my eyes, he has such beautiful brown eyes, he looks away and cleans me up. " All done ma" he says as he rubs my thighs, I smile "why thankyou ashy" he hears the nickname then sends me a glare "I thought we left that nickname 3 years ago" "I thought you left that stupid skinhead hair style 3 years ago" ash looks at me and sends me the biggest death glare then he stands up "oh shit" I quickly stand up and start running realizing he's about to shoot me. I run into his room and lock the door "cheater thats no fair" he yells from the other side of the door "you sound like a little baby" I make a crying baby noise as I jump up and down on the other side of the door, he bangs on the door "let me inn" he whines like a baby "hmm time to see what I wanna steal this time" I walk over to his closet and I open a drawer, guns, more guns, guns again anddd guns. "you got so many fucking guns" I yell out "dont fucking touch them theyre loaded" he yells and bangs on the door "can I have one?" I giggle as I yell, I take one of the guns in my hand then suddenly ash burst through the door "how the fuc-" before I can finish he yells at me "put that the fuck down" he glares at me "can I have one?" I smirk as I wait for his reply "hell the fuck no, put it back before i use it on you" he points to the drawer where I got it from and I put it back "your no fun daddd" I drag the D on the end as I look at him and frown. He flops down onto his bed and I stand up "whered you move your clothes too?" he points in the corner of his room where there's a new cupboard. I walk over to the cupboard and I open it "Jackpot" I smile as I look at all his clothes "before I came over I realized I was running out of your clothes and I actually had to wear some of my own clothes" I fake gasp and I pull some sweatpants out of the cupboard "get clothes off your boyfriend" he rolls his eyes and turns to face the other wall "what the fuck whered that attitude come from" I look at him and scrunch my nose "I dont have an attitude it's just you have a boyfriend for a reason, im not your boyfriend therefore stop stealing my fuckin clothes" I scoff "well first Mr bipolar, I dont even know why im with that fucking idiot, second his clothes dont smell like yours, third you guys have a different style and I happen to like your style more and forth he dont let me take his clothes, so arrest me ashtray for taking my best friends clothes" he puts his hands up in surrender but then throws a pillow at my face.