Johnny Cade loves Ponyboy Curtis...

I just wanna say, thank you for putting up with me as a writer. I've started many books but never seem to finish them due to the fact that I am Autistic and Dyslexic, BUT, I have strong belief that this story will be finished. Enjoy. :) (Smut) Rose and Soda are twins btw.

Johnny Cade's POV
The whole gang knows I'm gay... but not for Ponyboy Curtis, Darry would kill me.
I was sitting with Rose Curtis, my best friend, she used to have a crush on me but now she is just my bestie who is also my crush's sister. Rose is 17 and I'm 14. She's got the prettiest eyes that matched her Auburn hair with red bangs. She's got glasses that make her give off a lesbian vibe, she's bisexual though. She was wearing a yellow crop top with daisies on it with a black and white fluffy sweater that hung low on her arms and a pair of grey shorts with black seams. "So... Johnny... I was thinking I could maybe do a bit of pushing to help Ponyboy realize you're gay for him." Her pale green eyes with yellow suns gave me a mischievous look. "Pushing? As in, butt in and force him to kiss me?" She's tried to do stuff like this before but it never worked. "Yes!!! Wait, no!" She punched my arm playfully. Every once in a while, she kisses me to make sure I'm gay before she tries something between me and Pony. This time it was a bit different because it turned into a make out session... it was strange because I kinda liked it. Maybe I'm bisexual too? I've been thinking I might be pansexual but I'm not sure. "Mph- Rose." I let a small moan slip as I stopped. "Did you just moan? You're not totally gay are you?" "I already told you i think I might be pan." This was true, I think i told her earlier as a reminder. "Your face is red." I felt my face and realized I was sweating... my heart was pounding as well. Did I have feelings for her too? No. I can't... but it wouldn't hurt to try kissing again. "I know... I'm a bit warm." Before she said anything, we locked eyes and I knew what was gonna happen. I kissed her again, this time she had leaned on top of me and we were getting really into it. I slipped my tongue into her mouth on accident but she seemed to like it so I kept going. "God Johnny, you're one hell of a kisser." She winked at me before going back to making out. She took off my jacket and I felt like I was getting a bit uncomfortable... but in a good way? I took off her sweater. Darry walked in seeing her on top of me and just walked out not wanting to get involved with it. A few minutes of more making out and he walked back in, this time he actually spoke up because Rose had her legs on either side of me and it looked like she was grinding on me. "Alright, enough of this." He picked up Rose by the waist and set her down on the other side of the bed. "Y'all aren't dating, right?" I shook my head and so did she, Darry had walked in on us before and he knew it was just a weird friendly thing we did. In fact, so has Pony and Soda, they accepted it. "Good. But don't go getting pregnant; I don't want another little demon running around this house that the gang needs to add." "Don't dis Johnny, he can't help that he's a gay gremlin that likes to kiss me as a friend!!!" Rose gave me a smirk after she said it because she knew that if Darry wasn't there I would've tackled her, that would've probably led to kissing though. I gasped sarcastically and Darry just left because- well I'm not sure why, but he usually leaves when we start acting like idiots. "You love teasing me when you know I can't do anything, why is that?" I scooted closer to Rose. "Because I know if you were to do anything, I'd end up kissing you." I guess I may have lied a bit earlier on our reasoning. We kinda just use it as an escape from reality, when we kiss it's just a comfort thing. "You would." I laughed a bit at her comment and decided to go back to what we were doing. "Why are you always on top?" "Because let's be honest, I'm more of the man in this friendship than you are." I rolled my eyes at her as she climbed on top of me, putting her legs on either side of me again. She started to unbutton her crop top, I knew she wasn't wearing a bra under it though so I kinda panicked. She left it so it had only one button left to unbutton, revealing pretty much everything up until her nipples. We'd never gone this far. I took off my shirt and pulled her sleeves down a bit, she caught them before they fell far enough to show her nipples. I had seen her boobs before... that probably sounds weird. I mean, she got a secret piercing that she showed me, and Darry hardly approved of her nose and ear piercings so I knew he'd go crazy when he heard this. She wore long earrings always because it drove Darry crazy. "You're a tease." I said as I trailed off a bit. My hands were on her hips and were slowly moving up occasionally, but going back down to the hips. My eyes landed on her shorts, they showed her butt and Darry always made her wear a sweater when she wore them. One time I'd seen her without her shorts on, we were getting changed and we decided to change in the same room. As we were making out, the button slipped and her shirt opened, of course Soda walked in right then.