Minsunglix 💙🔞

They rushed Felix to the hospital which resulted as he try to commit suicide,guilt was filled in the two oldest,they regret leaving the youngest,they were waiting for the doctor to come out,not even a mins,the doctor comes out,'How is he,doctor?' Minho asked,'He is perfectly fine,he will be release any times soon' Jisung and minho were glad as they ran into the youngest room,the youngest woke up and immediately call them over 'Minmin,Sungie~!' Jisung and Minho smile as they went over to hug the youngest as they placed a kiss on the youngest neck and lips,the youngest laugh and kiss the two oldest on the lips,the doctor came in and said 'Hey Lee felix,you are now had release from the hospital,you can happily go home now' the doctor say as he walked away.

Minho carried felix on his back meanwhile jisung was walking besides minho while holding felix hand,they made it to minho car as jisung sat at the front seat while felix was in minho lap,right before minho was gonna start the car,he notice the youngest was moving around on his lap,minho was trying hard not to moan but when the youngest ass touched the tip of the oldest hard cock,he lost it and kiss felix roughly,jisung on the other hand,was shocked but was hard so he decide to rub felix ass which resulted felix let out a soft moan,'A-ahh..~' the two oldest got hard as minho slide his both hands in the youngest skirt while jisung was kissing felix neck and leaving hickeys on the youngest neck,the youngest was gripping onto the oldest shoulders when he felt his hole was being rub,the oldest push one finger into the youngest pink little hole,the youngest throw his head back,he continue let out his moans while his two hyungs were giving pleasure to him,Minho grab felix neck and slightly choked as he was thrusting into felix hole,felix eyes roll back meanwhile jisung was having a rough kiss with minho,the two oldest stop kissing and minho stop thrusting as he pulls out and saw how wide he youngest hole was,felix sat on minho lap as minho cock immediately went into felix hole,he felt another cock was inside of him so now there was two cocks inside felix hole,felix throw his head on jisung shoulder as jisung was stroking felix cock while minho rub his nipples while kissing the youngest neck,the youngest was in a lot of pleasure,he swear to god he was gonna cum in any minute,'G-gonna cum..~!' The youngest yelled out as jisung whisper in his ear 'Cum for us slut,let us have a glass of your delicious cum..~' the youngest eventually cum on the two oldest chest as they lick the cum off,'Delicious..~' the youngest cover his face while the two oldest smile at the youngest cute action,they clean up and felix was sleeping on jisung chest while minho was rubbing felix ass and thigh.

Part 2 is here^^
next one will be a chaninhyunlix 😬
anyways,i hope you all enjoyed it,bye bye~!^^