(un)wanted kisses

"What?!" I backed away from him and he stepped back laughing. I glared at him and watched the other student hold his stomach as if he had just told the world's best joke. I walked past him and told him to stay in the backroom or to join the sermon. I went out and walked over to my father and mother who have just closed the doors to start today's session. They look over me and see that I was a bit shaken, I waved them off to ease their worries and walked with them to the front of the church. 

The night went on as usual and Eli seemed to smile at some parts, other times he seemed to goof off or seem upset with something my mother or father had said. When the night was over, i went to the back to change, eli followed of course. My parents were back up front waving people off and wishing them safe trips home.

"Well that was a bore." Eli leaned against the wall and watched me grab my clothes. "It can be that way some times. Guess i got used to it." I turned to held to the dressing area and felt someone grab my hand and spin me back around. I went to speak but felt something soft on my lips.

I opened my eyes and saw Eli kissing me! He was kissing me! My first kiss ever, he just took it from me... I paused for a second and.. Kissed back. Something inside me told me to, i felt like if i refused then i would regret it later on.

While we kissed i heard someone clear their throat and i immediately jumped back. To my horror, i saw my dad. He was livid. His hands were clenched and jaw was locked. He glared at Eli and didn't even bother looking at me.

"Eli." I've never heard so much hate in someones voice before. It scared me. "I think its time for you to go... Ill see you at school to-" "no you won't. Say good bye and lets go home." My father cut me off and i looked at him terrified of what will happen.

"Well... Ill see you later, cutie." Eli left the room and eventually left the church. "Dad i-" "shut it, boy." Boy? Boy?! My father has never called me boy! My fight or flight is really triggered right now, and i wish i was hiding under a rock.

"Disgusting. Get home, do your chores, and when you take a shower i want you to scrub till your bleeding. Your mother and i will be home schooling you now." My father turned to leave but i stopped him. "Dad! Wait! Why? Why are you acting like this?" That was it. That was the moment my father had no longer saw me as his son. The look on his face had twisted and turned to something of disgust and pure hatred.

"Why? Because I'm not letting MY church go to a fucking fag!" I stepped back. "My family will not be poisoned by you! Get home and change your ways immediately, or you'll be living on the street for the sluts and other fags."

I teared up and wiped away some that had fallen. "F-father, thy shall love themselves remember." "God intended men and women to be together. Not two men that are only in it for the foreplay. Get out. Now. I'm tired of seeing your face." I threw ran out of the room and ran home. Got inside and did everything i was asked before my parents got home.

That night, i locked myself in my room and cried myself to sleep. Already dreading what will happen the next day.