Chapter 17: First Fight on the Asia Circuit

???:Hmm. What happened awhile ago.

*flashes back*

Aichi: No! I ride Majesty Lord Blaster! Force 1! Call Blaster Dark, and Blaster Blade to the back row and call Livarot and his skill to call another Blaster Blade. Majesty Lord Blaster attack and with his skill I put the Blaster Blade, and Dark in the back row to the soul to get 2 Force 1! And now Majesty Lord Blaster gains 5k, a critical, and plus 1 drive!

*flash back ends*

???: Ever since then no one is a challenge to me anymore. I hope this year is actually gonna be interesting.

*meanwhile on a plane*

Koy: Alright let's do this!

Yamato: Can you get any quieter?

Alex: Can't blame him man. It's the Asia Circuit after all.

Am: Yeah I can imagine how many is excited, especially people that never got in it before like us. Especially people like Ai.

Ai: I wouldn't say that.

Am: You won your team the tournament after beating that jerk Ryan.

Ai: Am it was just one time.

Koy: She's right man. You got us the win on the team tournament.

Ai: Well I hope I'm strong enough to beat him.

Yamato: Beat who Ai?

Ai: Jones.

Koy: Good luck, he's impossible from what I heard.

Am: He can do it. It's Ai after all.

Ai: I don't know.

Hina: Ai you can beat him.

Ai: Hina? Are you sure?

Hina: I've seen your fights since you joined the Fukuhara Cardfight Club and your strength as a cardfighter skyrocketed. I know you can.

Ai: Thanks Hina, it's always gives me confidence when you pep talk me.

Hina: I-I was just trying to help.

Koy: I swear if they flirt I'm done.

Yamato: Well get ready then.

Koy: Please no.

*After they arrived they've been in a hotel with different rooms. First room is Am and Hina, second room is Ai and Koy, and third room is Yamato and Alex.*

*at the second room*

Ai: hmm....

Koy: Bro what's wrong?

Ai: Oh Koy. Nothing.

Koy: That's a lie and a half. You're my best friend man you can tell me.

Ai: Well two things comes to my mind.

Koy: What's up?

Ai: My first one is beating Jason Jones. He's the reason my dad retired Vanguard. I have to beat Jones for him and to knock him down a peg for his ego.

Koy: Woah. I didn't expect that. You'll win Ai I know you can. What's the second one?

Ai: *blushes* I like Hina.

Koy: I expected that.

Ai: You did!?

Koy: Bro everyone knew at this point it's obvious.

Ai: I don't know if she likes me.

Koy: Gotta get it out of your system cuz you'll regret it when you got a chance and never took it and that chance will never happen again. You can tell you for at least the closure.