in God's heart

This is an entry. I hope you like it! Some of the parts of my novel 'Worth the fight'

Dear God

I thank You for the woman in white.

She is a diamond in disguise.

And I treasure her not because she is talented, strong, and beautiful.

But because she is Yours.

She is from God.

And I know, everything from God...

is always a thing to treasure.

Kahit sabihin man nilang nasisiraan ako ng ulo dahil siya pa ang pinili ko. Hindi ako magsasawang piliin siya, kahit napapaligiran ako ng mga perpektong panlabas na tao.

There are a lot of reasons to praise God, but I deeply praise Him for designing her.

I know I just borrow her from Him. Hindi ko alam kung kailan ko ulit ibabalik. Pero habang buhay akong magpapasalamat Sakaniya dahil pinagkatiwalaan niya akong alagaan ang taong inalagaan at minahal niya ng walang katapusang pagmamahal.

Hindi man perpekto.

Pero may puso.

She has a lot of beautiful things.

But the most beautiful is her soul.

Marami kaming pagtatalo at hindi pagkaka-intindihan. Pero hindi ko hinayaang tangayin tayo ng mga away na 'yun sa hiwalayan. I admit that sometimes I hurt you, but I never let it bleed for too long.

Mahirap na, baka pagalitan ako ng Nag-mamayari sayo.

And I don't want to fail you.

I don't want to fail the God that gave me you.

Like Jacob to Rachel, I would spend a lot of years to have you. And even if I failed, I will spend again a lot of years of hard work and patient just to have you for me.

They may find the one they love in a school, restaurant, or park. Maaring mahanap nila ang para sakanila sa lugar na hindi nila inaasahan.

Pero kami?

We found it in the rare, yet special place.

We found it in the heart of God.

"I love you, Etereala."

--