(𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈.)𝐓𝐔𝐓𝐎𝐑

Start from the beginning

"Be careful with your words!" Kaminari dramatically grabbed his shirt as though a sharp knife had just pierced through his heart.

"Hey, you two, I may be able to help you with classroom lectures," Yaoyorozu suggested with a grin.

"Yaomomo!"

"Although I'll be helpless in the practical..." she nervously trailed off, her smile faltering into a thinner, tight-lipped one.

"I'm not like the other two, but can you help me too?" Jiro wondered, "I have trouble with the quadratic functions."

"Sorry, me too!" Sero chimed in, "Do you know classical literature?"

"Can you help me too?" Oijiro asked, "There are some parts I don't get."

"Everyone... I'd be happy to help!" Yaoyorozu jumped out of her chair, "Let's hold a study session at my house this weekend."

"Really? I'm so excited to go to your house!" Mina exclaimed, jumping up and down as she held onto her friend's shoulders, "F/n! Why don't you come with?"

"No, thank you," she murmured, "I need to study too."

'By myself,' she wanted to add but didn't want to sound too rude.

"Come on!" the pink-skinned girl whined, slinging her arms around her as she shook her body back and forth, "Please~"

"I don't know how to teach people," she refused, pulling the stack of books closer to her.

"Fine..."

F/n clenched her teeth, glaring at the table as she tightened her grip on the side of her chair while listening to the conversation behind her. She released a frustrated breath and slumped her shoulders in defeat, gaining the attention of the students behind her.

"Fine," she gave up, earning a high-pitched squeal from her friend.

"This is going to be so fun!"

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

"This is not fun at all!"

It's been twenty minutes since they had started their tutor sessions and everyone was already slumped on the large table, their souls abandoning their bodies one by one.

"When is learning ever fun?" Kaminari whined, slamming his head against the table as he had already given up.

F/n scratched her head frustratingly, messing up with her hair slightly. Letting out a groan, she dropped the pen on the table and leaned back, her mind only filled with numbers she could not understand.

"Shut up," she unconsciously voiced out, "I'm trying to learn and all you do is complain."

"Can you blame me?" Kaminari argued, making the girl realise that she had said it out loud, "I can't do this!"

"Sorry," she murmured quietly, leaning her head on her hand as she stared at the piece of paper.

It turned silent for a moment before he replied.

"Don't say sorry. Now you're making me feel guilty," he muttered, sticking his forehead to the paper on the table.

"Okay, everyone! We need one more thing to get over and then we'll be done!" Yaoyorozu announced, earning disapproving groans from some.

"But we did so much already!" Ashido complained, throwing her arms all over the place in frustration, "I just wanna prepare for the practical!"

"I... told you I can't help you with that..." Yaoyorozu said, almost in a whisper as she looked down at the ground.